Chapter 55

Miles's POV

"Oh, baby! That's so huge! My mouth is watering right now." I exclaimed.

"Exclusive for my wifey."

"Is this different brand from what Mrs. Sheeba is always cooking?"
This sausage is fucking huge. It reminds me of something. My pure mind is now polluted with dirty thoughts again. How can a six-month-pregnant with a huge tummy be this horny? I can't understand myself too. It's a good thing that Cade is always game when I am in the mood.

" Different. Luke said this is their brand and it's only from Germany so I asked him to buy a box for me and see if you will like it. Try the sausage, baby." He said. I shook off the dirty thoughts in my head.

"What are you doing?" He asked me. He must think that I am crazy. This is just me trying to battle with my lewdness.

"Nothing, baby. My head is just spinning."

He stood up and guided me to the bed. "You can eat later and have a rest first."

Or maybe I can eat your sausage first? My brain says.

Damn.

I can't ask him now. I am mad at him minutes before this surprise. I can't be horny today. You have to do it, Miles. Stop being weak. I keep talking to myself.

This guy is just a big walking temptation. He keeps walking around the room with only boxers on. I want to touch but what if he thinks of me as a pervert. Well, my mind is, not me.

I stood up, took the plates of gigantic sausage, and left the room. I am safe from the room of temptation. I just enjoyed eating these sausages and rested on the couch.

My boyfriend followed me here and touched my hand. He is checking each of my fingers. He is acting weird. "Do you think we have the same finger size?"

"Probably mine is bigger, baby? Are you here to laugh at how big I am again?" I glared at him.

"Nope, just want to check." He kissed my hand. "I am excited on weekend." His eyes are beaming with joy.

"I told you we can just ask Bruno about the genders," I suggested again.
That fucking Bruno won't speak up. His loyalty to Cade is too much.
"Baby, do you think Bruno likes Mayka?" It just popped in my head again.

"Why do you care about him so much?"

"It's not that. I am just curious if Mayka likes him too. They will be an Elite couple. That would be cute." I said.

"Just let them be. I know Bruno likes Mayka. It's obvious so just stop talking about it and let them handle it."
I believed in Cade. His gut feelings are always correct.

"Okay, but can you let me do it just once?" I said sheepishly.

"Do what?" He asked.

I leaned closer and whispered. "Let me give you heads."

He giggled.

"Let's go to the room."

~~~~~~~~~~~
Saturday Morning. Everyone is so busy. Even Mrs. Sheeba is not answering my call. Cade is not in our room too.

I called Bruno to inform Cade that I need him.

Just a few minutes later and he entered the room panting.

"Where the hell have you been? You are giving me headaches."

"I just brought the clothes you sewed for our babies. They want them for the party." He answered me. He looks so tired though.

"Take off your shirt," I ordered.

"Right now, baby? We have a party later." Cade hesitated but still did it.
He then hugged my waist and unbuttoned my shirt but I stopped him.

"What are you doing?" I hissed.

"Are we not gonna have sex here? I thought.."

"No, I just want you to change shirt. It is wet, it's not good if you'll be in an airconditioned room. Now go wipe your sweat and change your clothes. Pervert!" I exclaimed.

I asked him that I want to check the party but he doesn't want me to go. He is hiding something for sure.

"Just stay here and rest. I'll make sure that the party is perfect." He assured me.

6:00 PM

Mrs. Sheeba prepared my clothes. It was a customized suit sent by Mama Type.

I look so big. Should I restrict them from taking photos? Damn.

Cade walked out from the closet looking like a prince. I look ugly beside him.

"Why are you pouting like that, beautiful?" Cade asked me.

"I look like a potato. Can you be less handsome even just for today?"
I am kidding.

"I am afraid I cannot. I should be the most handsome so you will never look at any other guy." I don't think I can ever look at them though. Being with Cade is more than enough. I never thought that I will fall for this badass guy this hard.

"I hope our kids can be as handsome as you," I told him.

"It would be stressful for you if they will look like me. You know girls and guys will be lining up for my kids."
How confident?! "Are you ready to know the gender?"

"I am. Let's go." We walked hand in hand to the venue. It will be held in their garden again.

The place was filled with powder blue and pink balloons. There are long tables filled with food. Cade limit the visitors to 50 guests only including our classmates and some friends of his dad and papa. I saw QueenMegan, the most popular vlogger I have ever known. He is papa Kai's friend. He brought his family and they are all beautiful.

I looked around and everyone looks so excited for us. There was a big beautiful box hanging in the middle.

The party started and it was his papa who hosted it. Good thing it's not Bruno.

"Now shall we call on the couple to reveal the gender of our Kirigun babies?"

We stood up below the huge hanging box. We held the string and at the count of three, we need to pull it slowly together.

Cade's arm automatically landed on my waist while his other hand was holding my hand in the string.

3...
2...
1...

We pulled slowly.

The baby suit that I sewed was revealed.

It's a boy. Everyone clapped. There are other two.

It was a boy again.

The last one happened to be another boy again.

We will be having triplets and all of them are boys. I want to have a girl too but it doesn't matter. I am so happy.

Everyone congratulated us.

"Wait. I think you need to pull another more." Papa Kai suggested.

"Pa, we are only having three." I laughed. We are not having four babies. When I turned, I just saw Cade pulling the string again and a crystal box came out. It was a tiny box and I am nervous about what could be inside it.

Cade grabbed the small box and dropped his one knee.

What the hell?!

Do not tell me...