Chapter 44

Cade's POV

Miles has been absent for three days now. He keeps throwing up and I really feel bad for him.

I don't want to attend my classes too. I just want to take care of my boyfriend but he is not letting me skip school.

I've been calling him every 15 minutes to check how he is.

It was lunchtime and he is not answering my call.

I left Bruno there because I trust him the most in guarding Miles. That one is a loyal Elite and I am sure he will never flirt with my boyfriend.

"Check if he is okay," I called him.

"Do you want me to check him inside the house?" He asked me.

"Check in the control room." We have surveillance cameras inside the house but Miles doesn't like it so we always turned off the connection to the control room. "Disconnect right away once you confirmed that he is okay."

"I'll be quick, sir."

I am waiting for Bruno to give me the details.

"Sir, I think he is okay." He said.

"What do you mean by you think? I need a sure answer, Bruno." I slammed the desk in front of me, getting the attention of my companion inside the classroom.

"He is eating chips right now, sir. I think he is just done taking a shower that's why he is not replying because he is only wearing boxers in the dining room."

"Fuck! Get out of the control room right now. Make sure to disconnect the cameras or I am going to make everyone guarding the house pay!"
I took my bag and rushed to the parking.  I asked Bernard to stay in the classroom because he is a student too. He doesn't need to follow me.

I drove fast to our house.  The automatic gate opened. I get off my car quickly and run to our house.

"Did anyone enter here?" I asked Bruno.

"No one, sir."

"Did anyone check the CCTV aside from you?"

"No one, sir."

"Good."

I entered our home.
Miles panicked that he almost fell from the couch when he saw me.

"Baby, it's early. Why are you here?"
He is hiding the chips using a throw pillow.

"Why are you wearing just boxers? You dare walking around the house with just boxers on?!"

"Baby, I am alone. Who would see me here?"

"I am not here. What if some random guy..."

"Baby? Here? With Elites outside? You are kidding me." He looked at me as if I said something unbelievable. "Did you skip class?"

"You are not replying then I found out that you are here eating chips. I know you are hiding it. I told you to eat healthy foods." He thought I wouldn't find out what is he hiding there.

"I just missed it and I want something salty. I am well now, we can now visit your great grandparents." Miles stood up and kissed me. He knows how to relieve my anger.

"Drink plenty of water. Eating unhealthy is bad for our baby."

Tomorrow is Saturday and we have scheduled a checkup for Miles in the mansion. I don't like bringing him to the hospital so we just upgraded the clinic at home.

It's been more than a week since I touched him and I  think I am slowly getting crazy. I need to calm my dick down before we are sure that it is safe. I am sure about my size and I am scared of hitting the wrong spot that may cause harm to the baby.