They greeted and talked to their chat for a little while before every member of the Yellow Yaks was in Vc and chatting.

"So, I think I'm going to win and beat all you losers in the solo rankings board." Y/N taunted. "Pshh, you wish. I'll do better than you, and you know it." Techno replied.

"Nuh-uh!" "Yuh-huh!" "Nuh-uh!" "Yuh-huh!"

"Children!" Phil said in efforts to get the two's attention, which worked. "Shut up. All four of us are going to do great."

"Fineeeee." Y/N complained, "I'm still aiming to get more points than Techno."

< Dream > you'll do great my love <3

< Georgenotfound > thanks Dream

< Y/U/N > thanks Dream! <3

< Sapnap > that's a little awkward

< dream > woah, look the event is starting!

"Men." Y/N bitterly said, the three men in the call laughed a bit.

< Technoblade > men (derogatory) ((also, don't play with my canonical sibling feelings like that))

< dream > understood

< Y/U/N > YEAH! Or I'll have to call my parents on you!

Y/N stopped typing in chat and paid attention to the choices. They threw their egg into Sky blockle as per Phil's request.

WilburSoot was thrown into the void by The_eret

< Y/U/N > aahaha L moment, Will

< WilburSoot > fuck off, Y/N.

< Y/U/N > dreammmmm he told me to fuck offffff

< Dream > Wilbur! How dare you speak to MY Y/N like that?!

< WilburSoot > they're not yours, dreamy. Just because they use you as protection doesn't mean you can help them every moment,

The_Eret was slain by y/u/n

< Y/U/N > ok boys, let's stop with the weird lore type thing and continue with the lovely event my beloved Scott Smajor made

< Dream > your what now?

< Smajor1995 > <3333

The round continued with the purple pandas winning, but having Y/N and Techno in 4th and 5th place on the solo board for the round.

"I hate you mr blade." Y/N muttered as they saw Techno's name in 4th place with them being in 5th, only a few points behind him.

"Cry about it." Techno teased. Y/N rolled their eyes as they were loaded back into the main lobby to choose the next game.

"Parkour Warriors!" Y/N excitedly exclaimed, knowing Parkour was their best skill in Minecraft.

"I bet I'll beat you." Techno taunted. "I bet you're wrong." Y/N replied in the same tone.

"Sorry Techno, Y/N has this in the bag." Sapnap said, pitching into the two's little feud. "Seeeeee." Y/N replied.

"Psh, how would you know?" Techno asked Sapnap. "Well- I - uh... used to watch their videos.. And they're like really cracked at parkour." Sap said, regaining confidence as he finished his sentences.

"Awww really? You're so nice, sapnap!" Y/N gushed. "Ok, that'll only make my victory all the sweeter." Techno replied.

"Don't get too cocky." Phil warned, "it'll bite you in the ass later."

"Yeah! What Phil said!" Y/N said.

The round started and Y/N immediately got a lead, finishing the first five jumps almost instantly as people struggled with the jumps.

Soon Dream caught up to them and the two were neck and neck. "If the mr jelly belly wins I'm actually quitting YouTube for good." Y/N said, they earned their lead back and continued on with the race.

Eventually, they got to the final jump level thing with Pete, Dream and Techno close behind them.

The three were stuck on the trapdoor part as Y/N finished the parkour. (A/N: Omg, Y/N do be sweaty tho 🥵) "yeahhhhhh!!!" Y/N cheered as the time ran out.

"Have I ever expressed how much I do not like you?" Techno asked. "Yes, multiple times, Mr. Blood god." Y/N replied.

———-Skipping ahead a bit to Dodgebolt——-

It was now the green guardians against the Yellow Yaks in dodge bolt. Both teams did good - great even - the yellow yaks had their lead mainly from Techno and Y/N with their little feud and the two constantly out doing each other.

The green guardians have theirs from Pete in parkour warriors and Fwhip in build mart. Eret and HBomb had also done well in the other games.

Y/N smiled as they saw Dream with a yellow banner above his head, showing sport for their team. Their attention was brought t back to them by Phil asking for an arrow they had, the complied and threw him the arrow. They watched as the hit landed on HBomb.

Sapnap was taken out by Pete, then Phil and finally Techno - leaving Y/N to be the final person on their team.

1v3 was definitely something they weren't known for... they weren't exactly the best at pvp - but they still tried.

< dream > you got this Y/N!!

With that encouragement.... They died(A/N: L). Pete had shot them, meaning the green guardians have won this months MCC.

"GG." Y/N said, typing the same in chat.
———-
(Not proofread)
Sorry the end is a little rushed