"Harry, I told you because I'm a muggleborn, I don't know much" she heard the harsh whisper of none other than Hermione Granger.

"But this little information isn't really helpful now. Is it?" Harry said in a dismissive tone.

"Talk to Professor Dumbledore or Professor McGonagall. They might know about the mark. I told you it's rare for half-bloods to get it, there was a time when only the purebloods were blessed with the soulmate mark-"

Dora didn't stand to listen to another word, marching towards the two Gryffindors, she interrupted them.

"You" she almost yelled, seething while she glared at the bushy haired girl, "You ought to stay out of someone else's business. Specially this" she stood in front of the girl.

Harry and Hermione shared a look, before Hermione spoke up.

"I was only trying to help-"

"Who" Dora snapped.

"Me, I was the one who had asked Hermione to read and tell me if she finds something about-"

"Then newsflash Potter, there is little to nothing in books about it, because anyone who had the mark didn't write a book about it-"

"But why! That's what I want to know" Harry whisper yelled.

"Leave" Dora stated while looking at Hermione.

Hermione looked offended, but walked away from the two, but only a few steps. Not leaving her friend completely alone, Sirius Black was still on the loose.

Glancing at Hermione, Dora walked closer to Harry and whispered. This had the Potter boy flushing a little.

"How daft are you? You don't and can't go around announcing that you have a soulmate or even a soulmate's mark."

"But why and I have no knowledge about it. What does this do? What do I do now that I know that you have the same mark as me"

"You really know nothing, do you?" Dora whispered softly.

"I-uh, no. No I don't" Harry said, defeated.

Tutting, Dora said, "I can't explain why you can't do things just yet. But keep this information to yourself. Don't go around telling your friends that you have a mark other than the scar on your head"

"Only Hermione knows"

"Good, keep it that way. And ask her to keep her mouth shut and out of this business. It's not her business, specially now that I know that she's a muggleborn"

"But that didn't answer my other questions" Harry frowned.

"Be friends for now I suppose. But even that looks hard, considering how I hang out with my cousin most of the time. Whom you hate"

"It's mutual"

Shrugging her shoulders, she took a step back.

"Just don't go around telling anyone and asking others about it. I'll answer your questions, hang in there" she said while patting Harry's shoulder with a sarcastic smile.

"But are we friends?" Harry asked loudly, for Dora was walking away.

"You can try but we it might be too hard" Dora replied turning back, winking at Harry. She walked away.

-

Dora was happy to hear that everyone was loving Remus' lessons.

"He's an amazing teacher. Never had one of those before" Cedric praised Remus, as the two sat together in the Astronomy tower.