"Ladies, please proceed to the front and retrieve your belongings, and please stay out of trouble." The police said to us.

I looked at all of the women and men still locked up in the cells as we walked to the front of the police station to get our belongings. When I looked at this woman, she reminded me of Mariah. Mariah was the woman who looked up at me. She had a mean expression on her face, and I just smiled at it. Her eye was black, and she had a small cut on her lip.

Rubi looked at her Mariah and began to laugh, sticking her tongue out at her. " Aha, you're still in jail, and we aren't! And don't forget to conceal your black eye with make up."

She jumped out of her seat, ran up to the cell bars, and began pulling on them. "Best and believe me, when I see you bitches, I'm going to slap that smirk off of you bitches face."

Jada burst out laughing as hard as she could. "How can you do that when you're still in jail, dumb bitch."

We all started laughing as we walked up to the front to get our belongings. We gathered our belongings and walked outside to Spooky's car. He was smirking as he leaned against his car. I rolled my eyes because he thinks everything is so funny. Rubi approached him and they began kissing. I almost vomit in my mouth.

Rubi entered the vehicle after he opened the passenger door for her. Jada also got in, and I and Spooky were staring at each other. I want to punch the smirk out of his face.

He reached into his pockets. "You and Manny are going to have a lengthy conversation tonight."

In disbelief, I folded my arms and shook my head. "Perhaps we wouldn't be having a long conversation if someone hadn't snitched on me. I thought we were pretty cool."

He smiled as he looked at me. "We're cool, but you have to understand that when you do something like this, you're causing him to lose a lot of money. I have no choice but to inform him of what you have been up to."

I didn't even respond to him because what's the point of that? Because he is telling the truth in all seriousness. Instead of arguing with him, I just got in the car.

------------------------

When we arrived at the house, I noticed Manny's car in the driveway. My stomach started hurting because I knew if he saw me, he's going to go off with no questions asked. We all got out of the car and went inside. Rubi and Spooky sat in the couch and began watching television.

Spooky glanced at me and nodded toward the stairs. I'm assuming he's informing me that Manny is in the room. I walked slowly upstairs because I was getting scared by the minute. I eventually got to the door and opened it. Manny was staring out the window, hands behind his back.

I focused my attention on the back of his head. I also started fiddling with my fingers. I waited for him to say something, but he didn't, so I went ahead and went first.

"Please accept my apologies. It was not my intention to be arrested. I'm not going to let the girl disrespect me because she started with us first. I'm sorry if my actions caused you to lose money, but I promise I'll make it up to you."

He gently turned around and approached me. He gave me a hard backhand, and I landed hard on the ground. He knelt and grabbed my chin. He was really squeezing my jaw.