But, just at this moment, at the end of the corridor on the same level of the same hotel...something dirty was happening.

"Why are you looking for me so late at night?" the director looked around after opening his door and seeing Xu Xin standing in the doorway, afraid that someone would misunderstand.

"Director...I know I made a lot of mistakes today, so I thought I'd come get some guidance from you."

"I'm a director and you are an actress, how can I guide you?"

"I spoke to Fany unnie, but she ignored me..." Xu Xin said suggestively, "Why don't you help me out?"

Xu Xin was dressed quite conservatively, so the director let down his guard and assumed that Xu Xin truly wanted some guidance from him. But, as soon as he allowed her into his room, she immediately removed her jacket and practically stood naked in front of him.

"What are you doing?"

"Director, since you have no way of talking yourself out of this situation, you might as well..." Xu Xin leaned against the director and drew circles seductively on his chest. "I'm lonely. I don't want anything but to be your lover. We just need to be close like this more often..."

"Get lost!" the director pushed Xu Xin away.

"Director...don't reject me," Xu Xin was like a professional and knew exactly how to win a man's heart. One should not be fooled by her cheerful and innocent exterior. For someone with no background to get to where she was today and to secure an opportunity in such a big production, she couldn't possibly be that simple.

The director realized he had fallen into this woman's trap. Even if he wanted to explain himself at this point, a naked woman was standing in his room. What was he to do about his reputation?

Worst of all, he couldn't actually resist Xu Xin's seduction.

"I simply want to be with you..."

After this night, many changes would take place...

At the same time, Tiffany would experience another twist of fate. So what if she received an award? If she didn't appear on screen, fans would quickly forget about her. Fans were fickle and the industry was unforgiving.

The next day, Tiffany returned to the set. Seeing that Tiffany returned with her injuries, the director couldn't help but say, "You didn't need to come so early."

Regardless of everything else, the director admired Tiffany. He admired her seriousness and acting ability.

Plus, she was a box office guarantee. So, the director honestly held her in high regard.

But, after the events of the previous night, Xu Xin's importance in the director's heart also increased. No man could refuse a woman that was good in bed; women like that were too addictive. So, the way he looked at Xu Xin today was a lot more pleasing.

Actually, Xu Xin did not draw the director to her side because she wanted to compete with Tiffany. She knew she couldn't compete with her current abilities.

But, at least she could make the director increase her appearances on camera and give her other benefits.

As for teaching Tiffany a lesson, that was something she had to do. Although she wasn't popular or famous at the moment, if she had the opportunity to make things easier for herself, she was going to take it.

So, she was filled with joy when she saw Tiffany get hurt.

"Fany unnie's night scene in the well is much too dangerous, why don't we change it to a day scene, or perhaps hire a stunt double?" a member of the crew said. After all, the crew did not take Tiffany's injury lightly.