"Okay." I beamed at him. I jumped on Ashton and hugged him tight. He picked me up, swaying me around.

"I can't believe it." I muttered, into his shoulder.

"Me too. I thought I was gonna die today." He said, making me chuckle.

"Okay. You can get away from her now." Jace gritted. "Roman said, you can't touch her."

"Ssh. Let them be." I heard mom scold him.

"She's right. Shut up. They're so cute." Eliza said, angrily, but adoringly at the end.

Yeah. Please stall the time.

"I'd stay quiet if I were you Eliza." Lorenzo warned, scolding her a little. "Don't you dare try to encourage this behaviour."

"You see this finger?" I heard Eliza say, before I heard footsteps running away with heavy footsteps following them.

"Lorenzo is going to have grey hair soon." Dad chuckled.

I was pulled away from Ashton by Roman.
"Okay. Don't touch my baby sister again." He warned Ashton. I didn't know he was capable of threatening someone.

I giggled. I still can't believe I have their consent.

Lorenzo came back with Eliza biting his arm, because he was dragging her with him.

"Can't even feel anything." He mocked.

"Oh! You just wait till I get my doctor supplies. You're not gonna feel anything for a long time." She threatened.

"Do it if you dare." He said, rolling his eyes and throwing her on the couch, before sitting back down.

My nosy self wants to know what happened outside.

Mom wiggled her eyebrows. I smirked.

"So Lorenzo, What have you thought about getting married?" Mom asked, smiling. I could see the evilness behind that smile.

Lorenzo looked flustered. He cleared his throat.
"I haven't thought about it, yet." He said, glancing at Dad, which was weird.

"Fucking loser. Start thinking then." Eliza muttered, frustratedly. "I'm getting old."

It was not for anyone to hear, but I heard it. My eyes grew wide.

"Did you say something, Eliza?" I asked, grinning like a cheshire cat.

"Wh-What? Nothing." She said, turning red and giving me a pleading look.

This is so good.

"Start thinking, Lorenzo." Dad said. "You won't marry the business now, will you?"

"Hmm. I'll think about it." Lorenzo said, trying to dismiss the conversation.

---------------

"Where are you going?" Dad asked, as he stopped walking.

It was midnight and I just left my room to go cuddle with someone. My blanket was wrapped tightly around me.

"To Roman's room. Or Lorenzo. Or Damon. Any of my brothers, other than the trashcan." I rambled sleepily. "I couldn't sleep."

"You can come to my room." He said, before quickly apologizing. "I mean, its your choice. If you're comfortable, you know. I don't want to creep you out." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Stop acting like we're not related." I said, smiling and walking to my parent's room.

I saw Mom, already sleeping in the huge bed. I laid down beside her as Dad got under the covers too. I snuggled closer to him, as he pulled Mom towards us too.