15 - This is so Messed Up, Like-

Depuis le début

"We got the first taste of freedom and the first thing you guys wanted to do was to show Minseok," Jisung said, sighing. "I told you it was a stupid idea."

"But then the stronghold was going to tell him we were missing when we aren't!!" Jungwoo yelled back at him. "It was important to show him we were okay."

Si Cheng shrugged. "Can't we just leave now?" he said. "It's not like Minseok's going to catch all seven of us at once- what?"

Felix had been mouthing him to stop, giving him warning glares, making Si Cheng and the others realize that Junmyeon, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were still in the living room with them thus hearing everything.

Lucas turned around to look at Baekhyun. "Thank you for letting us in your place," he said, standing up. "But I think it's time for us to leave-"

"You guys know that's a bad idea," Chanyeol said, momentarily untangling himself from Baekhyun. "You know we have a way to find people, and if not us, others will, and they may not be good-"

Chanyeol stopped talking when he, along with the others, saw Minseok come back into the living room slowly, clutching the phone in his hand with a deadly grip as he stared at them, a shocked expression on his face.

Junmyeon, who hasn't said a word the entire time, got up immediately, concerned for his friend. "Xiu, are you okay?"

Minseok nodded, tapping the phone onto his palm, but otherwise continued to stare at them. "Luhan texted me something about blinding crystals," he mumbled. "I'm really worried about him."

***

"YOU-" Jongdae said after his brief two-minute panic attack, "can NEVER do that again!"

Luhan and Yixing were both covered in scratches, sweat and bruises, struggling to catch their breath as they had run straight from the hideout and came back from the stronghold, somehow still alive through the whole experience.

Yixing raised his free hand, the other one still holding onto the trashy pillowcase with all of the blinding crystals - not that the others knew about it yet. "The important thing is that Luhan did not die which he absolutely would have if he went alone-"

"You're such a snitch, you know that, right," Luhan said, crossing his arms.

"And you are an IDIOT!!" Yixing screamed back at him. "Not to mention you making DUMB decisions at the face of death!"

"He makes- at the face of WHAT?!" Jongdae screamed at the two of them, still not knowing what was going on. "What did you guys do and what is going on here???"

"Considering the day we just had, I would really like to rest, thank you very much." Luhan threw his sword on the floor nearby, trying to suppress a yawn. "I'm heading out-"

Yixing cursed under his breath, which was admittedly unusual for him. "I know you're not leaving me alone to explain the situation by myself," he muttered to Luhan, even though the others could hear him. "You got me all fucked up-"

At that moment, Jonghyun entered the room, practically dragging a pissed-off Yifan with him. "I brought Kris, what's the emergency?" he asked, letting go of the vampire.

Yifan remained quiet for a moment, surveying what the hell was going on in the room, the others continuing to scream at each other, until he interrupted them. "Didn't you come into the library earlier to fucking yell about these two idiots being missing?" he proclaimed loudly.

He got a lot of confused looks from everyone present, except Jongdae, who merely sighed. "Kris, that was a long time ago," he explained, gesturing to Yixing and Luhan, the latter who was about to leave until he saw Yifan. "Clearly they're back."