Chapter 13- The Void

——Void POV——

Well how can i say this. I was just relaxing with all the ladies. Flying in the void. Punishing all those faded blah blah blah. It was just another regular void-day. Few days ago some new faded immortals came and my servants told me they needed to be into extra security so I got my new monster toys to violate them blah.

"papii you have a nice chest" Alexandra said. She was one of my servants (wink wink). Anyways I was on my throne looking at the others in the void while I felt a presence appear. A strong one.

"Sorry ladies I think the party is over" i said while flashing to where I felt the presence. In this dark world there was only emptiness with a spotlight on my nice dark blue/black throne with blackholes all around it. When I saw the person who just entered I couldn't believe who it was.

My freaking grandson.

"OMEGAAAAAA" i screamed and gave the guy a tight hug. He looked better in person and I knew he pulled all the ladies.

"Um hi how do you know me?" he said with confusion. AH forreal this kid was dumb.

"I am your GRANDFATHERRRR i gave birth to everything you know basically and Chaos" i said. Then he realized who I was and bowed down to me.

"Ah yes thanks child but no need your my family!!"

"gee thanks grandpa-"

"What brings you here? son?" i asked. He was fidgeting with his sword. A familiar sword, chand.

"Just need to get some people back to the universe" he said.

"I'm afraid you can't do that son you are not a creator of the Universe, maybe bring your mother. Haven't seen her in eons" i said hoping to see my beautiful daughter again.

"She retired and well i am her next succeser" Omega said or should i say Chaos jr?

"So my daughter left the universe and left you with the job" i said sadly. I sighed. And he saw my sadness and looked ashamed.

"Well she did love you and her mother, wait where is she?"

"of topic boy if you are not Chaos jr then we can get the people you want and maybe you can stay but i don't think your friends back in the universe would like that" i said and he put a face of determination. Still sad for my daughter and my ex wife. Anyways i had a new wife. Life is life right?

——Chaos Jr. POV——

"Very well Void. I need to see the Olympians" i said.

"Oh those beings" He started playing with his nice trimmed beared. "hm".

"sadly this is the void and there are rules. I cannot go but you can. Will take a while since your powers are limited in my domain and you will have to make a deal with my monsters to let the Olympians leave" he said. Damn.

Nothing in my life was really easy. This might take more time then i thought.

"So where do i start grandfather?" i asked bored.

"Well its a long journey but first you have to be my servant for a year" void said. WHAT he was crazy. Me being his servant.

"WHAT i need to get them now! this will do nothing but waste time!" i said.

"Perc- Chaos Jr i mean. Dont take it personally but please your speaking with the creator of basically everything. If you want to get them out first you will have to learn how the people work and think here in the void. become one of the servants to see how life is out here in the void. You will be with my personal servants!" he said happily. How can he do this to me!

"Fine but can we make it 6 months?" i tried asking nicely.

"Nah come on boy ill show you my palace and your new comrads!!!" Void said.

I followed void into the void. We walked straight it was like a maze and the sky was dark like pitch black. There was only hallways and rooms. The walls were changing color, dark blue with galaxies and black iron. The floor was like sand but here the sand was black. After a few minutes of walking and taking turns i realized i was not walking on sand no more. I was sinking through. Quicksand. Could this be a trick? I willed myself up making small tornadoes on my feet. If it wasn't for my air powers i would be choking on quicksand. An hour passed by and then we reached the palace. It was literally a wall.

A black wall like all the others. The only difference was a carpet.

"This is it MY PALACE" he boomed. His voice echoed on all walls and made all the other rooms go silent.

"Damn grandpa. I hope it isn't all black inside" i said sarcastically but he shrugged it off. He took out a keycard and swiped it in midair. I guess he had all the latest technology.

But let me tell you this. The inside was the most amazing thing i have ever seen. The palace was antique and was huge inside. It was like a normal antique old mansion. Those you saw in the movies of the 1900s. The entrance had a huge light at the center hanging from the ceiling. It was pretty fancy. Had those nice stairs and had the same wood from camp-. He had carpets don't he stairs like a pathway. And hallways on either sides. # hallways at the second floor. Void told me about that it was 3 stories high and his throne room was there. Secret passageway we went up the stairs. Then went on hidden stairs where i was met with a huge galactic throne room. Litteraly twice as big as the Chaos Throne room- Void then grew to his 50 foot height. And sat on his throne.

"tallass" i said joking around.

"You are just small" he said annoyed. I looked around and glass was surrounding us. There were couches, beds and a few restaurants. I think i saw McDonalds at the end. I went over to see the windows and saw all the immortals being taunted.

"So uh what now grandpa?" i asked nervously. I mean this guy i needed to be careful.

"You will meet the servants that i have personally and well become one and have a taste of what living here is" he said. He then clapped his hand really loud and 5 servants appeared in front of him. They all had masks for some reason and were dressed with white aprons and black uniform.

"These are the servants i think you know them son. Servants this is your new comrad you now can take of your masks".

Let me tell you this. It was boutta be the best day ever!!!

First the tall blonde took his mask of and luke came rushing over to me. Next was Zoe and bianca who gave me a crushing hug. Silena too took her mask and came. The last person who took their mask was Ethan. I was still confused why they were here working my grandfather.

"Come here Ethan and give me a hug" and he smiled and gave me a hug. Surprisingly his eye was better and he could see.

"Percy we missed you so much!!" Luke said.

"Me too man i thought you died-" i said in shocked. I didn't even realize he called me by my mortal name but i suppose its okay.

"Here Lord void helped us. We were faded because of End but then Lord Void helped us get back to our feet. We are his warriors and servants even though half the time we just look over the faded." Luke said. He talked calmed like this was all normal and i mean it sounded great but the faded part was bad.

"ENOughh chit chatting. Its time for my blessing!!!" void said.

"Blessing?" i asked.

"yes son i will give you my blessing if you are staying here for a bit unless you want to fade with the rest of the immortals" he said laughing like he was the evilest man ever. I kneeled and he started chanting and he finished by saying the most unexpected words ever.

"I VOID BLESS YOU CHAOS JR TO BECOME MY SERVANT" and i didn't feel different but i had a apron and black uniform like my friends.

"Damn Percy you look sexy" Selina laughed at me. And i looked good in this but i was now a blessed servant for Void.

Short chapter sorry i will try updating more often. Keep voting thank you. If anything i should change or fix something let me know i'm the comments. dont be afraid i wont bite Thanks for 5.5k reads!!! :)