Chapter 8-Alpha

——Omega POV——

I was just getting comfortable with Nyx until i heard a knock on the door. It was probably one of those annoying campers so i let it slide. Me and Nyx got back to making out but then they started banging the door.

"You should probably check it might be the camp director or sum" Nyx said. I realized that Dionysus punishment was over so he wouldn't be here. I looked over to the window and surprised to see Apollo standing there. I already had my sword ready to kill any camper interrupting my session just to find the sun god standing on the porch of my cabin.

"who is it?" asked Nyx.

"Just regular old Apollo" i said opening the door.

"OMEGA! WE HAVE A PROBLEM" Apollo said coming into the cabin.

"So uh whats the problem?" i said.

"Woah this place is huge. haven't been in here for a hot second" he said. He was in a yellow sparkling suit and black shoes.

"Well you going to answer my question?" i said.

"Oh right well Kronos is back" Apollo blurted. Nyx came out of the room and came to check out what was going on. I couldn't believe the Time titan had reformed again.

"Wait we need to discuss this with the camp" i said. I hated the idea but we needed to stop Kronos or else we would have so much on our hands.

"about that, well their will be a new prophecy" Apollo said. I hated prophecy's. There is nothing that can beat a prophecy besides the fates but they like to be make life difficult.

"damn my day had to get worse. Can it get any worse?" i said. Nyx just looked at me and put her arm around mine trying to calm me down.

"Well you should go tell Chiron oh and abt Dionysus, he is still here for another crime he committed" Apollo said.

"Hm well that sucks" i said.

"Well ima go change so I'll meet you at the meeting Apollo" i said. He saluted and left. That left me and Nyx in the hallway.

"well you have to put your armor Omega so the campers don't see who you are" Nyx said. I looked down at her. Even at this age i was still getting the use to being taller. I was one of the most tallest primordials and looking at a 5 foot primordial was weird. I was about 6 feet tall so i had to look down to look at Nyx.

"Omega? are you there?" she looked at me with those beautiful red eyes.

"ah yes sorry for spacing out. Just admiring your gorgeousness" she blushed her cheeks turned red.

"Well lets get going" i said and we both headed to my room. I got my armor on and had my sword in my pocket ready. Nyx changed into a fancy black dress that went all the way down and had curled hair with diamond earrings. She had makeup on and looked very presentable.

"why you staring at me creep" she said laughing.

"Well uh you look amazing unlike me with my armor" i said. I mean it was true. We headed outside of the cabin and saw all the campers training. We were heading towards the big house when i saw mar and Luna helping some of the campers shoot arrows. We got to the the big house and the door was open. As we walked in all the counselors were there including Apollo and Dionysus. As me and Nyx walked into the room everyone bowed down to us except some brats. Annabeth.

"Ahh i don't think i had presented myself" Chiron said. Dionysus started giving me weird looks.

"I know who you are lets just start the meeting" i said ignoring the campers. Me and Nyx took a seat at the back of the ping pong table.