Chapter 11- New life

——Omega POV——

After the brutal war i decided to bring the Primordial council back on earth with a few changed so that the primordials wouldn't go crazy. But as i expected they did anyways. Chaos didn't mind something new for a change. It was midnight and the next day we would give out awards and set a meeting to find the olympians. As for me and Nyx she was still mad about her daughter. i decided to go eat some pizza on 5th ave just for my luck to get worse. Alpha and Erebus wanted to join me. Then my twin ended up bringing my gf and Thanatos. We ended up going to eat at a restaurant.

For the mortals life was getting pretty easily. People were celebrating for no reason. The population actually increased and nyc was thriving. We now had cars that only ran on water huh. Pontus was making business with the mortals. Mortals could even control the weather because of ouranus. And basically we all took the last name of Imperius. So our family was quite getting rich. I even heard Thanatos making his own club downtown broadway.

Gaea was now the owner of hudson yards- crazy right.

Crazier how Nyx tried buying brooklyn from the government. She offered 1 trillion dollars for it. Anyways back to the restaurant. Time with the primordials is different so right now is the year 2025. The sky was red with black. Ouranus now likes red instead of blue. Anyways off track. Without the olympians life actually feels normal. The assassins is helping camp get better and Erebus ate all my food for the 6th time.

"Man stop eating my food " i said annoyed. This is why i go alone.

"Oh don't worry Omega they have more, right sweetie?" he told the waiter. Somehow she was being charmspeaked by Erebus if that was possible-

"yes we do would you like blue spaghetti Mr. Omega?" the waitress asked.

"No actually leave it. Please bring me coffee" and off she went.

"Wow great food they got on Earth unlike the food they serve on chaos planet. Everything be tasting like rock" thanatos said

"Well i don't suppose Lord Chaos has a taste in food" Alpha chuckling and the sky rumbling.

"Becareful when you talk about Mother Alpha. Anyways back to matters what will we do about the Olympians? They are still in the void or something we cannot be reigning forever on earth" i said. They all looked surprised except for Nyx.

"Well for starters Omega we are making Earth better than ever. Our powers are taking over and making this into some 3rd type of human civilization. Maybe it was fate to leave them in the void." Erebus said.

"maybe" i said. We all ate our food and headed towards broadway. It was almost morning now. I could see Ouranus driving his new chariot across his domain. The oceans were cleaner than ever. Who knew Pontus had a whole stash of sand dollars. Nyc basically became the most popular city in the Universe. The chaos army had moved into camp. Camp was crazier than ever, all the demigods missed their parents because they had lost a lot of power. All I could do was tell them that everything would be okay.

The assassins moved out of camp and Mar made a building out of the earth with her powers. located near the empire state building. i should probably say sorry to Nyx she kept glaring at me as well walked towards the building.

"Hey nyx" i said grabbing her shoulder gently. She turned around and caught my eyes. her eyes were so attracting. She had those red eyes that made you want to fall in love with her. Caring eyes mixed with something else.

"yes Perseus?" she said. She said my fucking name! No one was supposed to call me that and the entire sky shook with meteors. Everyone looked around the sky to see all of this happening but I controlled my thoughts and looked back at Nyx's beautiful eyes.