Chapter 6- END SWORD

——100 Years Later——

——Luna POV——

It has now been 100 years now and we were so close to finding the End sword. Our master Omega has been doing pretty good with saving innocent people. But we have been killing so much people that the people in this Universe call us the assassinators. They are literally scared of us and mostly Omega. Right now we were in our tent and over the years we had made this like our home and we even got to bring trophies home. I even got my own imperial weapon i called it Soul drinker. We don't refer ourselves as the team now we just go by the name Assassinators. It's what we do we kill all the bad people. A few years ago we all got tattoos with Omega's symbol Ω we got them on our arms.

Anyways i was just on my bed polishing my weapon. It was more like a powerful drill. It didn't weigh much but it got the name as it tore's souls apart. It also absorbs souls and their hearts. i was finishing up when i heard a knocking.

"Who is it?" i said.

"It's me" Crystal said and she came in by shadow traveling. crystals mother and Omega showed us more how to use our powers. They had a thing for each other but Omega changed over the years. he wasn't friendly or anything no more he showed no emotion for people and no mercy to anyone but he saved the innocents.

"Well do you like my weapon" i said to crystal while showing my weapon. She just laughed. Over the years me and crystal were really close closer than when we were in the chaos army.

"Oh Luna your weapon looks okay but mine is better" she said showing off her rings. Her rings changed into wings. Black wings with some red sparks. Her wings were so powerful that when they flap they make an enormous amount of wind like about 1000 mph. It could destroy anything in its path. she could even fly faster than the speed of sound but my weapon was better anyways.

"Oh ok i get it Crystal why'd you come to my room tho?" i asked.

"Well i was worried for my mother. For the past few years we have been doing mother and daughter bonding time and i have learned that she and Omega had a thing but now this is the last mission and i don't know if Nyx will be able to love him again the same way once Omega gets both swords" crystal said. Who knew she was that worried but everyone did have a nice bond with Omega even though he would be shady at times he was like a big brother to us.

"Well just talk to your mother or something" i said. I wasn't the type of person to give advice but i just did the best i could. After all my father and Nyx were some good friends. So i was close to Nyx too. Thats when Nyx came into the room. She was hiding in the shadows and i felt like i was about to get in trouble. Her face was all red so she might of been pissed at us.

"Well well well, girls what are you doing here? shouldn't you guys be training for tomorrows mission" nyx said with a sad face.

"Sorry mother i was just talking to Luna about tomorrow's mission" crystal said and she got up and started heading for the door but Nyx stopped her. She grabbed her daughters hand and started hugging her. My stupid ass obviously had to say something.

"So um Lady Nyx why are guys hugging again?" i said. Nyx just glared at me but i ignored her. Nyx and Crystal went and layed on my bed.

"Well i appreciate you guys worrying for me, i also have been thinking about Omega but he seems fine" Nyx said. yeah right. Fine? nah Omegas has been real different.

"anyways Lady Nyx you should probably go and get some rest because tomorrow will be a long day" i said and pushed her out the door.

"What was that all about?" crystal said.