Chapter 7- Earth

——Omega POV——

Now wait a second. Why was Zeus here? i have no idea but i will kill him first for being such an idiot. He thinks i forgot about what he did years ago. Well no i did not. Anyways back to the council room meeting stuff.

"Omega you just came back we can talk about this later" Chaos said nervously but then bigmouth Zeus decided to talk.

"NO WE MUST DISCUSS THIS AT ONCE!" he screamed.

"Now shush there Zeus no one asked you to talk" Chaos said making a black orb in her hands. I thought she was about to blast Zeus to bits but she shot at the ceiling and you could hear an explosion happen. Two galaxies colliding meaning that there was a council meeting. Since all the primordials were already in their seats me and Nyx transformed to our primordial forms and sat down on our thrones. It felt nice sitting back on my throne. I could feel my domain get stronger. But this time i could feel all the darkness from the universe. Their dark feelings and emotions.

"Well now that we are all here lets discus-" Chaos was cut off again cause of Zeus.

"WAIT WHY IS MY DAUGHTER AND SON HERE" Zeus said.

"Well uh, Omega told us to come" Apollo said. Zeus than looked at me but as he did he started to shake.

"Who knew the all mighty Zeus would be scared of his so called nephew" i said sarcastically and started to laugh. But no one else laughed with me. Everyone was looking at the ground all shaking even Zeus didn't say a word.

"Well uh where was i" chaos said breaking the awkward silence. I got a feeling no one liked me now but i was alright with that.

"You were just starting My Lady" Nyx said. And everyone looked at her for a sign of help. She was three seas away from me and somehow it felt like she was miles away. We got really close but now shes acting all weird with me.

"Oh yes so as i was saying well the Olympians say that there has been attacks on Earth and Monsters leaving Tartarus. There has been a powerful being going around on earth. More powerful than Zeus and even the second generation primordials" chaos said. She meant the weak primordials.

"Well it isn't End because we tracked him down to his spot on End planet but i think i might know who the person is" i commented. All the primordials had an uneasy look.

"So uh who is this person?" Erebus said. Everyone looked back at him. It was a shock he was even awake.

"My my your awake Lazy ass" Thanatos said. Sometimes i would forget these people existed but anyways.

"This person is End's daughter" i said and everyone was confused.

"Wait what? End has a daughter?" Nyx said. This was just turning into a show in who knows what. Everyone was so shocked and they all looked at Chaos for answers but even she looked confused.

"Now what, End actually got with a mortal?" Chaos said laughing. Somehow all the primordials found this funny and they started laughing too except for Erebus since he went back to sleep. I had a serious look but we needed to discuss matters here. Earth was at risk.

"Her name is Celestial age around 15. She is not a primordial so she has to be one of the powerful demi primords" i said. That's when everyone got scared. Everyone was being mad weird now.

"Hmm we have a name for those. Just like you Omega your my son but your not a primordial and since your bound to the universe and not just any primordial your not a demi primord. we call these kids. The heirs because they will be heirs if I die or in this case End. Celestial will become the heir of End and will take all his power. So as you can see Celestial can basically control Ends domain for him" chaos said.