Chapter 9- The Primordial Of Creation and Death

——Alpha POV——

I was staring at 10 Huge Immortals. In a few seconds they were going to decide my fate. Omega was sitting down on his throne. All the Immortals had shaken their head and had decided what to do with me.

"We are going to kill you" Chaos said.

***Flashback***

I couldn't believe at first but my twin brother had came to save me. he was fighting Kronos and all the other Titans. I was still holding the sky and it was a pain in the ass. Atlas forced me to hold it or else he would made my twin do it. And yes Omega is my twin but anyways. I saw one of the girls die by kronos. All i could do was watch the show go on and for a while it seemed that my brother had it all in control. He then came to me but i couldn't really here what he was saying. He took the chains off me and a familiar goddess came wit a titan to hold the sky. it felt relieving to take that shit out of my chest.

"Who are you?" he said.

"My name is Alpha"

"Alpha? and how could you hold the sky and not die?" he said confused

"Well i am a primordial, brother"

"brother? who are you Alpha?"

"I am Your lost twin the 11th primordial". it seemed like he didn't believe me.

"I have no clue who you are but i have no sister named Alpha. let's bring you back with Chaos" Omega said. He started to hold my hand but it hurted like a bitch. That sky broke my bones or something. Stupid Ouranos.

"Hey go tell that the prophecy is complete and to plan out the battle plan in camp half blood. tell the Olympians as well and let your mother know its time" Omega told the blond girl. He made something out of thin air and the Shady boy and blondie went on the magic carpet it seemed and flew away.

"Alright hold my hand. Your going to have to explain this bullshit to the creator of the universe" he said angry but i could feel his emotions. He was also sad and confused. But this was all going bad. I was going to meet Mom. Again.

He flashed us to the center of a huge room the size. well it was just really big i could not compare it to anything.

"Ah hello mother i have a guest here" Omega said.

"OMEGA! WHY DID YOU BRING HER!" mother shouted.

"You know her?" Omega asked.

"We will discuss this dangerous matter right now" mother said and shot a black orb into the ceiling where a supernova occurred. The 10 immortals started taking their seats but some were confused on what was happening.

***Flashback Ends***

"We are not actually killing her right? You haven't told me who she is yet and how she's my twin sister" Omega said.

"Well Omega SHE IS A TRAITOR TO MY UNIVERSE" Chaos screamed. All the Immortals were shocked and started talking to each other confused on who i was except for a few faces i knew.

"All i want to know is the truth" Omega said and you could see on Chaos face saying Fine.

"Well it's a long story but i hope your listening because i won't be repeating this until the End of time" Chaos said.

"The fuck you talking about" Ouranos said. Oh that kid i will beat him up after this stupid meeting.

"So it was back when me and your uh father had a child. You see it turns out i was going to have twins and so there was nothing wrong. You guys grew up together but your sister Alpha started doing some bad stuff. like really bad stuff. End started communicating with her and well she believed him and wanted to overthrow me. So i banished her into the deep chaos where she would never be found. Turns out End found her and used her as a tool" Chaos said in grief.