🖤💖Stressed- Renhyuck +Mark

Start from the beginning

"No junnie, don't keep it inside anymore. Cry it all out junnie, I've got you and I'm not going anywhere." Haechan stroked renjun's two-toned hair softly as he brought him even closer.

Renjun decided to listen to haechan and let himself sob miserably within haechan's embrace.

Haechan continued to run his hand through his hair as he rubbed comforting circles on renjun's back.

"that's it junnie, you're okay, everything's okay." Haechan cooed softly.

Once renjun calmed a little, haechan decided to ask him what was wrong.

"Renjunnie?" he started carefully.

Renjun hummed against his chest.

"Can you tell me what's got you so upset?"

Renjun kept his face hidden feeling slightly embarrassed for breaking down in front of haechan.

"I'm sorry hyuck... it's really nothing, I'm just being a baby..."

"Hey, why are you apologizing? Renjun-ah, something is upsetting you, that doesn't make you a baby junnie. Now will you please tell me what's going on?"

"I just... I'm just really stressed hyuckie... I haven't been able to cope well with it at all and I'm just... I'm having a really hard time with this comeback. I haven't been able to sleep or eat in like a week and... and I don't know, I can't get this dance down and I guess when mark-hyung..." he paused feeling his eyes welling up again and he cursed at how sensitive he was.

Haechan rubbed his shoulder encouraging him to continue.

"When he yelled at me i... I felt like he was disappointed in me, and I was just bringing everybody down." He whimpered as his voice quivered. He knew he would start crying again and wished he just felt better.

Haechan felt sympathy for his friend knowing how stressful idol life can be. He gave him an understanding smile.

"Junnie, why don't you tell mark-hyung how you've been feeling? I'm sure he would understand renjun-ah."

Renjun shook his head.

"No hyuckie, I don't wanna bother hyung with this..." he sniffled sadly wiping at his eyes.

Haechan sighed bringing renjun's hands away from his face. He used the pads of his thumbs to wipe away his tears and gave him soft eyes.

"Junnie, you won't bother mark-hyung, it's not healthy for you to go through all this stress, you're making yourself sick by keeping it all inside junnie. Please just talk to mark and tell him how you're feeling. "

Renjun sighed and jumped when he heard the door open.

Mark came in looking at the two curiously. He made his way over and saw renjun who looked upset.

"Renjun-ah? Why are you still here? I only asked you to stay for an hour Jun-ah." He examined renjun's tired red eyes and looked at hyuck concerned.

Hyuck ran his hand through renjun's hair and whispered to him.

"Tell him junnie." Haechan said softly.

"Tell me what renjun-ah?" mark asked taking a step closer to the distressed Chinese boy.

Renjun took a breath afraid to tell mark how he felt but haechan's encouraging presence made him feel a little bit better.

"Renjun, tell hyung what's going on." Mark said taking the boy from haechan and placing his hands on renjun's shoulders.

"Well... hyung, i... I've been feeling a little, stressed recently-

"No junnie, tell him the truth." Haechan said nodding at the Chinese boy.

Mark looked at renjun curiously.

"it's okay renjun-ah, tell me what's on your mind." Mark encouraged rubbing renjun's arms.

"I'm really really stressed hyung... I haven't slept in a week; I can't seem to eat and I'm just... I'm really struggling with this comeback... I'm really trying to get this dance down hyung but, everything is just..." his voice quivered yet again, and mark was not prepared to see renjun cry.

"Just really really hard right now..." then the tears came for the third time.

Mark looked utterly heartbroken. He took the younger boy into his arms and held him closely stroking his back.

"Shhhh, hey, renjun-ah please please don't cry. I'm so sorry I had no idea how hard this has been on you! Hyung is so sorry for yelling at you today, that probably didn't help your stress much huh?"

Renjun nodded against mark's chest.

"I'm so sorry renjunnie, I promise to be more patient with you but please junnie, come talk to me if you're struggling with something okay? It's not healthy for you to be this stressed out. Now, when we get home, I want you to eat, take a shower, and get some good sleep okay? I'm going to call our manger and push our comeback back another week, so you have time to rest and relax. I'm not going to let you do another thing until you are well rested and feeling better okay?"

"Are you sure hyung? You could get in trouble for this..."

"Renjun-ah, let me worry about that, okay? I want you to feel better first, that's all that matters to me right now, okay?"

Renjun nodded slowly.

"Okay, have hyuckie take you home while I go see the manager."

Renjun squeezed mark tightly which made mark's heart melt.

"Thank you hyung."

"Oh junnie, don't thank me, it's my job to take care of my dongsaengs."

Mark hugged renjun tightly before he handed him to haechan so he could go to the manager.

After a week of relaxation renjun felt way better. He eventually learned the dance and was doing much better through the comeback with the support of his members and leader keeping him happy and healthy.