"We can't all be having the same thought and then ignore it" Alfred argued and turned to Justin "can you check when Tyler started modeling?"

"A month ago" Justin said checking his phone as they walked towards the Den. "He isn't from an influential family so they say he started his career from the scratch and what not"

"But a month isn't enough to make someone this popular" Rafael reasoned "nah, there's something definitely up with him"

"The industry isn't as transparent as they make it seem" Troy pointed out. "I can tell you from Tasha's experience. You can just pay the agency and they'll give you a huge boost"

"But he isn't rich" Alfred pointed out as they walked into the lab.

"Relax. Don't get worked up. You'll fall ill" Justin advised as Alfred grabbed a bottle of water.

****
Kaitlyn laughed at a joke Tyler said making him beam proudly as she held into his arm for support.

"Is it that funny?" He asked

"Are you kidding me? You should consider stand-up comedy to be honest"

"Anyway, why was Alfred giving you that look just now?"

"What look?" She asked, genuinely confused

"Like he's going to murder me any minute? But he doesn't even know me"

"No you got it all wrong. His face is like that all the time"

"Wow. Like the beast in beauty and the beast"

"You've watched it?"

"Yeah. I think it's great. And now, we have a beauty and a beast. Next is the love story"

"There is no love story"

"You're lying" he said coldly "It's evident on your face"

"No it's not" shes blushed lightly

"Now you're blushing"

"I'm not. I have class now. I'm going. See you later, Tae"

"I thought-" and she slammed the door on his face, giggling. She changed into a sweatshirt and shorts with sneakers, tying her hair into a ponytail with a hairband.

"Hey Katherine" she said when she met Katherine in the court.

"Hello" Katherine beamed "have you seen Tyler? He was asking about you"

"Yeah. He's a great guy to hang around with"

"I feel like I know him from somewhere"

"I don't think so. He just rose to stardom" Katherine nodded meditatively. "Oh I also met Alfred"

"Someone seems happy"

"I'm not happy. I don't like him"

"Yeah yeah. We've heard that excuse lots of times"

"I'm serious. And its not like he's going to like someone like me. I mean they seem to have higher standards. Like Natasha. A freaking super model"

"Are you done? You must be blind if you think Alfred doesn't like you. He almost killed that Roland guy for you and you think he doesn't like you"

"Yeah yeah whatever"

"Kaitlyn" Haisley called as she walked towards her.

"Yes Haisley" Kaitlyn answered in a bored tone

"Let me go straight to the point. Why do you hang out with Alfred even after you no longer live with Alfred?"

"And how is that your business?"

Half A Heart|✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें