Chapter Eighteen

Kaitlyn got to her car and waved goodbye to Katherine. She entered and Katherine headed back to the school building when someone covered her mouth and twisted her arm to the back, dragged her and pushed her into a car. She mumbled minor curse words which weren't audible due to the gag between her lips.

The car drove to a deserted place and into a farmhouse. She was manhandled and took into the house where she was slammed into a chair and her hands tied.

"Who are you and what do you want?" She yelled. The weird guy with shaded and all black clothes side smiled "you don't know who my father is. He'll rip your arms and hit you with it. Well he won't do it but will hire someone to do it" he shook his head and and left. Soon enough, some voices started getting closer and crazy thoughts ran through her mind.

Who are they? What do they want or do they rape me? Or worse, kill me?

The door opened and four boys with black masks, covered with black leather jackets and black pants entered. Two of them brought out chairs and circled her with them while she gave them a terrified expression. One of them sat with the back of the chair facing him. While the other one was left leaning on the wall with his arms crossed

"Who are you and what do you want?" She asks.

"Simple. Nothing fancy" one of them started

"Actually we want more than that" another one stated. "Cause you don't want to give in so easily so-"
He was cut off by the one leaning on the wall when he smacked his head "what was that for?"

"Shut up and let him handle things" he pointed at the one who had been quiet the whole time and Katherine looked at him.

"What do you want?" She asked

"Kaitlyn is your friend right?" He asked, in a muffled British accent.

"Yes? But we've been friends for only two months what do you want from her?"

"Calm your horses, woman. We just need to something about her"

"Like what? It's not like she's from an elite family or something"

"Exactly" the other guy who had been quite all along said "her family? Where are they from and who are they?"

"I don't know" Katherine answered quickly. "She never says anything about them"

"Wrong answer" the guy who had been interrogating her said

"What do you mean? She's only been my friend for two months. I don't know much about her" she is so going to kill me if I tell them. But they're just random kidnappers what will they do with this information? Well they can kidnap Kaitlyn and ask for ransom since she is rich.

"So she hasn't told you about her past then?"

"Well-" the guy who had been interrogating her gestures at the second guy who had spoken.

"My pleasure" she could feel the smile in his voice.

"What are you doing?" She asked as he walked towards her. He tugged at her tie and twirled it in his fingers.

"You want to talk? Or you want me to make you scream it" she gulped. My virginity or my life? It really isn't worth it. I mean someday they will find out. "And trust me, it won't be nice one bit. I ain't even kidding"

"What are you debating?" The interrogator asked.

"Well-" she tried kicking the one in front of her holding her tie but he quickly grabbed her foot.

"Wrong choice, Sweetheart" he said. Where do I know this voice from? It sounds familiar. Well either way If I don't tell them they're going to rape me. They seem serious. But why would they want to know Kaitlyn's parents. Why the sudden interest?