Chapter Forty-Six

Kaitlyn walked out of her Spanish class when she saw Tyler walking towards her with a smile. Is he stalking me? He smiled harder when he approached her and she wondered why he was always nice to her but cold to everyone else. Like he had some sort of grudge against them.

"Hey Beauty" he said and she tried to mask her confusion "you're beautiful. Inside out" she nodded slowly, slightly intrigued by his behavior.

"Thanks. Aren't you supposed to be in class? Are you stalking me?"

"Something like that" she chuckled.

"So what do you have next?"

"Don't know, don't care"

"You really don't like Crestville, do you?"

"Not one bit. But it's not that bad, I mean there's you" she smiled

"Of course. I'm awesome. Now since we're in nickname terms, let's say Tae"

"No way. I like Tyler. It gives off a badboy vibes"

"You? Badboy? What a joke" he narrowed his eyes playfully at her.

"What are you trying to say?" She grinned at his offended look and began walking away. "Come back here, young lady. What are you trying to imply?" She finally turned to look at him but kept walking with her back facing the opposite direction.

"What I'm implying, Mr. Tyler is there is nothing bad boy about your name. In short, it's cute"  he snorted lightly. 

"I am not cute" she raised her eyebrows as he pouted.

"See what I mean?" He rolled his eyes and smirked when her back hit a hard chest making her stop in her tracks.

"Whoa. Slow down" he owner of the chest said and turned her around where she met Troy with the other two and, Alfred! She bit her lip to hide her grin which quickly disappeared when she saw his eyes on Tyler.

"Who's that?" He asked turning to look at Tyler.

"He's a new student" Kaitlyn answered.

"And apparently a model" Justin added. It was obvious the boys didn't like him which Kaitlyn wondered why.

"So What's he doing with you?" He asked Kaitlyn.

"Oh he's my friend" she smiled. "I didn't know you're back"

"Yeah I just landed. Came here straight"

"To see you" Rafael teased

"It's not true" Alfred argued as his scowl deepened "Why are you roaming around the hallways instead of been in class?"

"Sorry dad" Kaitlyn answered and he rolled his eyes "we were just heading there. I was catching up with Tyler before then"

"Yeah obviously seen"

"Lyn, we have to get to class" Tyler reminded her and the boys whipped their heads to him. There was something familiar about him they couldn't place.

"Yeah sure" she said "I'll see you guys around and tell Katherine Alfred is back" she smiled and walked away with her hands in Tyler's who smirked leaving a fuming Alfred.

"Is it just me or he seemed familiar?" Justin asked when the two were out of hearing. "And creepy plus weird"

"Justin is right. I feel like I've known him from somewhere" Rafael agreed. "Just can't place where?"

"You both are been paranoid" Troy tried to convince them even though he was also having second thoughts about Tyler. "You're just worried about Kaitlyn after the Drake incident but relax. This one just got here. And he's a model he wouldn't do anything stupid and damage his reputation"