◖ What He Does When You Get Panic Attack ◗

❃Yuuji Itadori❃

Yuuji is the best at comforting so having him around while you are having panic attack helps a lot. He will skillfully reassure you with his convincing words as his hand rubbed small circles on your back.

His hands hold a magic touch. It gives off a positive aura that slowly channel through all your body, providing you with optimism.

His calming words gives soothing warmth to you, which you are so grateful for. You end up surging forward for a hug. Being in his arms is the only thing you desire.

"I know you can get through this. Because I believe in you, my strong lady!"

❃Sukuna Ryoumen

Contrasting with Yuuji, Sukuna is the worst when it comes to soothing someone with words. He is horrible at wording a proper kind sentence without unintentionally saying mean things to you, which only worsen your panic attack.

So what does he do?

Physical approach is the only way Sukuna can use to assist you in calming down. He will shut his mouth completely and remains silent. But his hands will start moving to intertwine with yours.

That action actually helps you calm down faster, despite his silence. And as it is stated above, Sukuna will not say anything until you fully calm down.

❃Megumi Fushiguro

Megumi is not the worst nor the best when it comes to words of comfort. But he knows how to deal with your panic attack.

Megumi will ask if you need anything. His words are simple to understand, which make it easy for you to tell him everything you need. Once you inform him of your needs, he wastes no time to get them.

The ravenette realizes it is a bad approach to inquire you deeper regarding your needs since it will only cause more pain for you. You are glad he is understanding of your situation.

"Tell me what you need now. I will get them for you, (Y/n)."

❃Toge Inumaki❃

Toge gets panic attack sometime (*cough cough* like the time you pranked to break up with him) so he knows whatever he is doing to help you.

Usually, Toge will make you sit down before wrapping you with loads of blankets. Blankets make you feel safe so his action reduce your panic level little by little.

After that, Toge will sit next to you and hug your blanket-burrito-like body. He will pepper your face with kisses while his hand stroke your hair.

"What you are feeling right now is scary, but it is not dangerous."

❃Kento Nanami❃

Kento is caring and considerate. He tends to notice the early signs of your panic attack. He sees it coming most of the time.

Kento will walk hand-in-hand with you aimlessly while making sure you are okay. He won't stop walking until you admit you have finally calmed down.