◖ When You Do Break Up Prank ◗ Part 2

❃Noritoshi Kamo❃

- Your stoic , calm boyfriend was way too calm sometime. You wished to see more of his emotions and expression.

- You saw this break-up prank going viral on internet so you liked to try it out.

- Both of you were hanging out in his clan house. Such a peaceful mood. Both of you just drinking green tea while enjoying each other's company.

- You smirked thinking this was a perfect timing to test your boyfriend.

- "Noritoshi." You called out to him firmly which piqued his interest.

- The dark-haired boy parted one of his eyes staring at you curiously.

- "You know, this sucks a lot for me to say out loud, especially. I feel like we are no longer in sync."

- "Pardon?" Noritoshi put down his cup, slightly confused.

- "I will just go straight to the point since you don't get it. I don't think we are good together."

- You wore a pokerface to bluff Noritoshi. Inside, you were trying so hard to not to laugh. You noticed the little change in his attitude and tone of voice.

- Noritoshi was silenced at first. He was processing the things you just said. He wasn't mishearing it, was he?

- "...I don't appreciate your stunt, (Y/n)."

- "And I'm not kidding about it."

- Noritoshi inhaled a deep breath upon hearing your response. He propped his elbows against the table, his hands clamped his face devastatingly.

- "I see. I assume I was at fault. It is understandable if you wish to end everything here and now. After all... I wasn't made for a definition of perfection like you..." Noritoshi sounded very despaired.

- He realized he was not good in handling relationship. Especially with someone as amazing as you.

- Shit, you cursed to yourself. What a way to pang your heart with guilt.

- You slowly stood up and Noritoshi thought you already wanted to leave. He wanted to stop you , yet he knew it would only annoy you.

- You walked over to Noritoshi , kneeling next to him before hugging him tightly.

- Alright, now be was more puzzled than before. What in the world was happening?

- "Noritoshi, you know how I always act. How could you easily believe in my joke? I won't leave you , jeez. That is the last thing I wanted to do. Or maybe never do at all. Sorry for the joke, okay? I love you so much."

- "....."

- Noritoshi wasn't amused at all. He was slightly angry at you for taking this kind of matter lightly. Yet he returned the embrace.

- "I see. However, a simple apology will never make up for your joke. You have gone...a bit too far this time."

- His unusually husky voice sent shivers down to your spine. His hand travelled down to your waist, gripping you with a little force. You gulped when you sensed his tremendous aura.