◖ Gladness ◗ J.Y.

Tokyo Jujutsu Tech...

"...and she kicked me in the face! Seriously, I don't really get girls. They are so quick to get moody." Yuuji sighed defeatedly as he told the stories of his friends from Jujutsu Tech. Junpei chuckled heartily at his interesting stories.

"Your friends...are very intriguing. I can't wait to meet them." Faint rosey-pink shades tinted his cheeks. The brunette was really excited to meet his soon-to-be new friends. Yuuji wrapped his arm around his shoulders, grinning widely at him.

"You will surely like them, Junpei! They are great!"

"Of course. Because they are you friends after all."

Junpei never once thought negatively of Yuuji's buddies. In fact, his stories only made him more eager to see them with his own two eyes.

His life in his previous school was a living hell. There was no one he could view as "friend". Even though he had some acquaintances, they were simply clubmates. Nothing more than that. Even these so-called clubmates didn't want to hang out with him often, due to him being the primary target of bullying.

After miraculously surviving from Mahito's evil plan that almost killed him, Junpei was given chance to start over. By enrolling into Tokyo Jujutsu Tech, Yuuji's school. He had no objection at all. Truthfully, he agreed without hesitation the moment Yuuji proposed the idea.

Junpei wanted to learn and improve himself. His ability. So one day, he could defeat Mahito alongside his friends.

So here he was , riding a car with Junpei heading to the said jujutsu school. Satoru , who was driving, smiled to himself. Look like the new student was ready to adapt.

"We are almost there!" Gojo told the two teenagers in thrill. Today was going to be very special. Not only there would be an addition to the number of his students, but also the comeback of Yuuji. The three first-years would be flabbergasted to be able to their supposed-to-be dead friend.

Junpei's dark emerald eyes became stars at the news. He swallowed the lump in his throat, nervousness crawled on his skin. He clenched his palms into shaking fists.

"No need to worry about anything! Just be yourself, Junpei!"

"Y-yeah... I know... Still, I can't help but feel nervous..."

Junpei said, his voice slightly shaky as if he was suffering from cold. Junpei patted his back to give him emotional sport. Also mustering a confident smile at the auburn-haired male.

Steeling his will, Junpei wanted to appear strong and bold. Yuuji gasped softly when he sensed the fiery determination in the other male's dark emerald green eyes.

"We are here...!!!"

The King of Curse's vessel was on the verge of screaming loudly when the car entered the massive school ground. Junpei observed the breath-taking surrounding of the private campus. His hand clamped on the car window. Gaze never missed every detail of the area.

Satoru pulled off the car in to a spacious empty area, where cars were mostly parked. When the engine died, the two young boys got out of the car. "Welcome to Tokyo Jujutsu Tech, Junpei! And welcome back to you, Yuuji." The laid-back teacher locked his arms around the teenagers' shoulders.