◖ True Love For Life ◗ S.R

So like, there will be two types of people you will act in this story.

Human and a Curse Spirit.

I don't want you readers to be confused so basically, just imagine that you have two different souls in one body. One human, one cursed spirit.

(Like Yuuji and Sukuna)

Small guide before you proceed to read.

(Y/d/m) - Your demon name

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

In a forest,
Nighttime...

"Where is it..." Yuuji whined inaudibly to himself , his light brown eyes neverending scanning the forest. His partner, you, a new student and the fourth first-year of Tokyo Jujutsu Tech High School, also started sighing in tiredness.

"No matter how many times we search this area, no cursed spirit is seen..." You pinched your chin between your thumb and index finger. Satoru had tasked all of the first-years -- Megumi, Nobara, Yuuji and you -- to hunt down a cursed spirit that was rumoured to be originated from the forest you all were in currently.

The spirit emitted a massive amount of cursed energy which made it harder for you and your friends to track down the spirit. Enormous presence was troublesome due to its difficulty to be detected.

"Hmm, should we group up back with Fushiguro and Kugisaki, (L/n)?"

"No, let's inspect this area one more time. Once we make sure our target isn't here, we will meet up back with Fushiguro's team."

Yuuji nodded his head in agreement. The partners parted ways and began investigating the forest once again, but much more attentive and careful this time. You did not want to miss any important clue that could lead to the mysterious cursed spirit.

After another 15 minutes, the search bore no fruit. Yuuji dropped on his knees to catch his breath. You wiped off the sweat trickling down the side of your face.

"Nothing again... Guess the cursed spirit isn't here. Let's go back to Fushiguro and Nobara."

"Yeah. I'm beat. I need some water too..."

You offered your hand to Yuuji and he gladly accepted the help. Pulling him to stand up again, the two of you then made way back to the center of the forest, where you guys had agreed to gather when the inspection has come to an end.

While you and Yuuji were heading there, your chest started pounding at a rapid speed. You halted on your track for a minute, your hand placed on your throbbing chest.

"(L/n), what's wrong?"

"Um, I don't know... I feel dizzy out of nowhere..."

Your body was swinging back and forth as if you were on the verge of losing balance. Yuuji stared at you with worry filling his eyes. "(L/n)...?" He uttered your name questionably.

Sukuna suddenly appeared on his cheek before speaking up, "Brat, you bet you wanna switch with me now." The King of Curses exclaimed , seriousness ringing in his husky voice.