Attention ◖ Gojo VS Nanami ◗

This oneshot took place a week before Exchange Event. Yuuji lived with Kento for a while though!

Satoru ended up returning much earlier so he decided to barge into Kento's place. You were there to help Kento take care of Yuuji's needs.

Quick note: If there are stupid typos, my apology cuz I'm too lazy to edit-

~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 10.00 p.m. now in Japan. Yuuji was done for the day and went to sleep earlier than usual. He had been having a rough time after the death of his good friend, Junpei Yoshino.

You sympathized with the teenage boy. For him to go through such trauma at young age. It was too saddening. You prayed Yuuji would remain strong and succeed in moving on from the incident.

After checking on Yuuji, you smiled softly and returned to the living area. Satoru was relaxing on the couch, his legs spreading wide open whilst his eyes fixed on the ceiling. Kento was engrossed in reading an article written on the newspaper.

You walked past the two men to head to the kitchen. You were planning on consuming some alcohol tonight. You hadn't had any for a while, as you were way too busy with your job as jujutsu sorcerer.

Standing in the kitchen, you grabbed a bottle of vodka from the bar (Kento had his own bar corner in his luxurious apartment) and poured it into a wine glass. Unknown to you, Satoru was eyeing you from afar.

Even though the strongest sorcerer had been staying there for two days, you barely gave him any attention. You kept occupying yourself with tending to Yuuji's needs and discussing with Kento regarding work.

Satoru wanted your attention too. He missed receiving love from you. You were one of those rare people who actually could tolerate with his shenanigans, and also had a soft spot for him.

Puffing up his cheeks, Satoru's brain began working diligently to think of way to get your attention. As the silvernette was immersed in his brainstorming session, Kento suddenly stood up.

"(L/n)-san, we are almost running out of groceries, aren't we?"

"Oh my gosh, yeah! I forgot to tell you.  The fridge is nearly empty."

"Don't blame yourself. I should be paying more attention too. After all, this is my residence."

"But I'm in charge with groceries. Jeez, how can I forget? Whatever. I will go buy them now-"

"That is not necessary. I will go instead. It is nighttime. Too dangerous for women to go out around this hours. Plus, you have been working quite hard lately. Please take it easy for tonight."

"Oh, Nanami. Thank you so much."

You were touched by Kento's kindness. He was speaking the truth. You were honestly exhausted from work , hardly resting and having time to relax.

Kento put down the newspaper, his eyes darted to Satoru. The older male noticed this and tilted his head in confusion. Why was the blonde glancing at him strangely?

The first-grade shaman walked over to you and stood before you. You didn't say anything, only staring at him questionably.