◖ The Fateful Day (P1) ◗ J.Y.

Somewhere in Japan,
In a certain high school,
Lunchbreak...

You were strolling around the school ground when your nose caught on an unpleasent scent. A disturbing smell of blood. You scrunched your nose to brush off your worry. Thinking that it was better not to meddle or you would discover something gruesome again.

You had a history of having great sense of smell that was on parr with the animal's. You couldn't remember since when you had this unique ability, but with this special trait, you avoided toxic people and always made wise decision.

You could tell when someone was lying or pretending. They reek of smell resembling to the rotten dead animal. While the kind people gave off a gentle, good fragrance. It took you awhile to understand all of these, but eventually, you got ahold of your specialty.

But that was not the end.

Aside the supreme sense of smell, you had another strange ability. Seeing bizarre creatures that you didn't even know what to call. Perhaps they were these so-called yokais your grandfather had always told you about.

Your parents never believed in yokai nor your ability. They deemed it as your hallucination only and let it go away. Your grandfather was the only person who believed in you. So he always gave you many advices on how to handle your peculiar sight.

Never meddle with them.
Pretend you could never see them.
Act normal.
Never show you are nervous.
Just be yourself.

You held onto those advices till today. You were very grateful he left many great advices before passing away. With those useful knowledges, you managed to live your life like a normal teenager.

You tried to pay more attention to your sense of smell. You got a whiff of the same scent of blood. This felt wrong. You noticed something was off. Though you didn't feel like finding out the cause, you wanted to figure out too at the same time. Because your damn gut wouldn't let you feel at peace until you investigate.

Sighing, you followed the scent of blood that led you to the back of the school ground. A place where students rarely visited. Since it was a famous place where some delinquents beat up weak students.

Finally reaching the source of smell, you stood there still. In front of you were five students. One was roughed up pretty bad while the other four, one girl and three boys, were beating up the poor boy mercilessly. They seemed not to notice your presence.

Without saying a word, you pulled out a phone and started recording video of them. A few seconds passed, the girl was aware of your action. She gasped in horror. "You guys, someone is stalking on us!" She pointed to you with her sharp pink nail that you couldn't help but felt like cutting it clean.

The three buff boys turned their attention to you. Their eyes widened with murderous intent. "What are you looking at, huh?!" The most notorious-looking delinquent yelled at you angrily. You shifted your eyes to unfortunate victim.

A flame of fury lit up in you.

You hardened your (e/c) gaze at the delinquents' group. They were giving off a bothersome rotten smell. "I have enough evidence to show this to the inspector. I guess I will see you guys...in prison." You declared with your husky voice, your (h/c) bangs foreshadowing your eyes.