◖ How He Acts As A Parent ◗ Part 2

❃Yuuta Okkotsu❃

- A very caring, supportive, funny father!

- He surely will treat his child with lost of affection and love.

- He learnt some jokes from his respective teacher, Satoru Gojo , just to make his child smile.

- If his child was having a bad day or upset of something, he will stop anything he is doing and goes to comfort his child. He wants to make sure his precious baby doesn't feel lonely. 🥺💖

- Definitely the best listener whenever the child has gone through a harsh experience. Because he himself has experienced too much pain in the past.

- He is certainly the type of father who will chase after his child if they accidentally left their bento (lunchbox) at home. No matter the distance and how far the child is. He can't let them starve!

- Overall, a dream dad every child wishes to have.

❃Kokichi Muta (Mechamaru)❃

- Dude can build his own robot so if the child wants toys, he will build various types of robots for them.

- the seemingly distant father but in reality , he deeply cares for his child.

- May not talk much but always makes sure his child feels loved and appreciated by showing his affection through action, most of the time.

- Your child love to play video games but it is getting out of hand so you have to limit their time on the game.

- but when you aren't around, Kokichi will secretly allow the child to play video games with one condition; he must be permitted to join.

- And that is how Kokichi bonds with his child. Yes, yes. Through video games. He is surprisingly good at it.

- You aren't mad when you find Kokichi and your child playing games together. Because it makes you happy to see him smiling more often.

- Kokichi is 100% the type of father who will help his child out of their own mess.

- The child gets bad grades? He willingly volunteers himself to edit the report card, JUST to edit the grade so you won't get mad. Cuz he knows he will become victim of your inevitable wrath-

- that nightmare must be avoided no matter what.

❃Toji Fushiguro❃

- Toji is actually a great father.

- Likes to tease his child literally all the time. Annoying and messing with them is his hobby. Won't stop until you stop him.

- Because of all the harshness, unfair treatment, insults and bullies he experienced back with the Zenín clan, he will make sure his child doesn't experience the same thing.

- He may appear ignorant or sometime act like he doesn't give a crap about his kid, but that is caused of his terrible childhood. This guy simply doesn't know how to express his affection toward his child.

- His child will always misunderstand his action as mean and unfair. Though in fact, Toji actually does it for his child's sake. To protect them. 🥺

- He doesn't mind if his child never understands his intention, or everything he does for them.

- Basically, he really doesn't know how to be an ideal father for his child but always tries his best to give a better childhood for them.

❃Naoya Zenín❃

- Oh, boy. Oh, boy. Our man here is totally a strict dad.

- As someone who is deemed to be the next head of the clan, he will definitely make sure his child is 'Best of The Best'.

- It is to ensure the glory, mightiness of his legacy. He won't tolerate failures.

- Naoya will pressure his child to be the best in everything.

- However, things take a huge turn that changes his way completely one day.

- When he hears his child collapsed from overwork, he immediately realizes it was his fault. So he makes up his mind to change his method.

- He does his hardest to make sure his child isn't stressed out or overwork themselves again. He even pays more attention to their mental health.

- Naoya , despite that, still appears strict and stern. Of course, he is becoming softer too.

- In the end, his child manages to become the best even without all the pressures from him. And he is proud of that.

- You are so glad their relationship has improved a lot.

~~~~~

And finally, these four had caught up with all headcanon scenarios!
I can write new headcanon, yay~

But I wanna focus on oneshots this time!

I'm feeling like Choso simp right now so I may update oneshots of him~ My baby needs more love. 🥺❤️

Best bro ever 💖