◖ Insecure ◗ A.T.

WARNING!

SLIGHT SUGGESTIVE ENDING AHEAD!

Just a tiny winny bit of suggestive theme. Nothing heavy!

But I think of giving a warning beforehand.

°°°°°°°°°°°°

After Takada-chan National Handshake Event ended,
In the city...

Both you and Aoi walked out of a building where Takada-chan's special event had taken place. Your boyfriend was over the moon. He had been staring at his palms for legit five minutes without averting his gaze even for a nanosecond.

You chuckled at his over-enthusiastic state. Unlike him, you had zero interest in that idol. You were simply here as his company, since Aoi planned to go on a date with you after this event.

Your mind suddenly was filled with an image of Takada's appearance. She was perfect. Tall, cute, bubbly personality, popular, big ass and chest. That twintail-haired girl was full-packaged. She was the kind of girl every boy in this world wished to have as his girlfriend.

Perhaps, Aoi felt that way as well.

You acknowledged his types of girl. You already knew this since the beginning of your relationship with Aoi. At some point of the relationship, you began feeling insecured occasionally.

It would happen everytime you recalled his types of girl.

You shook your head , trying to get rid of the negativity gradually filling your mind. You lifted up your head and fixed your (e/c) gaze on Aoi back. "Hey, Aoi. Can we go to (Favourite fast food restaurant)? I'm craving for some fast food."

Aoi, snapped back into reality, turned his head to you with a joyful smile tugging on his lips. "Of course, my lady! I'm starving as well!" The muscular man energetically retorted. You laughed.

"You are too energetic for someone who is hungry."

"Because we must stay lively all the time!"

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go already. My stomach is growling!"

°°°°°°°°°°

You sighed in contentment as your hand dried your wet hair with a (f/c) towel. Sitting down on the bed, you let your body fell on the mattress to rest. Lying in the bed after taking a long shower was the best.

Your mind somehow drifted to somewhere else, your attention locked on the blank wooden ceiling. The anxiety suddenly hit you again. You thought you successfully got rid of it earlier.

But now it came back to haunt you.

Abruptly, you seated up yourself back. You walked over to your mirror, slowly discarding your top and bottomwear. Leaving yourself in nothing else but undergarments. You observed the reflection of your figure in the mirror.

The insecurity began to spark in your entire being. Your eyes trailed from your chest to your ass as you compared your figure with Takada's.