Epilogue!

A/N: I just realized that I never posted the epilogue on Wattpad as this story is also on my Fanfiction.net account, I apologize for my forgetfulness but better late than never. 

-----------------------------*-----------------------------

Hadley's POV

I leant against the side railing of the ship, the Lost Revenge II smiling out at the waves as the ship sailed the high seas and cruised along the deep blue waters that always reminded me of Harry's eyes as they were the same shade of blue and with the sunset in the distance it was the perfect light and candid for one of my artworks.

After the barrier fell I'd still been able to make my art show and most of my art was surprisingly a huge hit, as there were ones that I decided to keep to myself with a lot of the ones that included Harry and I's story to myself but Auradon loved my candid's of the Isle impressed with the way I captured the way of it.

"Mommy!" I spun around just in time to see my daughter and caught her as she jumped and I laughed hoisting her up into my arms.

"Where is your father?" I asked her.

"He's with Aunty Uma" she replied as I put her back down and she started running back up to the wheel of the ship where I saw Harry and Uma smiling and laughing at something either of them said.

"There's me girl" Harry called seeing her running towards him and he picked her up with one arm placing her on the banister and her little hands instantly reached for his hook which was above all her favorite thing to play with despite it scaring the crap out of me but she was her father's daughter.

"Hey what did we say about daddy's hook?" I cut in walking up the stairs and her little face fell.

"What can you expect Hadley, the little one's a splitting image of Harry" Uma laughed and I smiled since she was right, our daughter was a splitting image of Harry with his blue cerulean eyes and his dark brown hair which cascaded down in curls around her face beneath the pirate hat on her head.

"Yeah I know let's just hope the next one isn't, I don't think I could handle three of them" I laughed rubbing my six month pregnant stomach.

"My son will be just like his mother I reckon" Harry replied rubbing his hand over it.

"Could still be a girl Harry" I laughed since he'd been so excited when we first got pregnant and I knew he'd been hoping for a boy but that didn't mean he didn't love our daughter more than anything, she was his little pirate princess and really was a splitting image of him down to his manners and stubbornness.

"Tis not, I know" he smirked smugly and I rolled my eyes.

"Just like you were so sure about Holly" I shot back.

"I not a boy daddy" Holly spoke up and we all laughed. "I wants baby sister" she added.

"Then it'll be a girl, me princess" Harry smiled at her before he swept her up into his arms.

"Hey we can still corrupt Mason into the pirate ways" Uma suggested.

"Yeah cause I can imagine Mal and Ben will be thrilled with that" I laughed thinking about my four year old nephew who was next in line to be king.

"Eh, still hope that I will get me boy since we can just keep trying, eh Hothead?" Harry shrugged and I scoffed.

"I already told you Hook, two is my limit" I spat back shaking my head at him.

"We shall see" he shot and Uma rolled her eyes at our bantering.

"Come on Hols, let's leave your parents to their childish behavior and you can help me steer" Uma grabbed Holly from Harry and walked over to the wheel while Harry and I smiled at the sight of it and walked to the edge of the ship.

"Ye are happy, though?" Harry asked wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"Of course I'm happy Harry, I tell you that every day and whether this baby is a boy or a girl it's everything I need and want for us, this is our happily ever after...right here" I smiled looking up at him as he gazed down at me over my shoulder.

"Aye it is" he agreed resting his chin against my shoulder and we just watched the sunset wrapped in each other's arms