Second Goodbyes Are Worse

Hadley's POV

I smiled a little feeling his hand running through my hair playing around with it as we laid on his bed resting after our vigorous make-out session, I know what most people would have thought we did something more by how steamy it looked but we honestly just kissed, it's all we've ever done despite was most people thought about Harry calling him a play-boy he never took anything further than our stolen kisses especially the stolen part since this was even worse and forbidden now then it was a few months ago with everything that was going on.

"I like yer hair" he finally spoke up running his fingers through it lifting up the red tips making me smile. "It's hot"

"God be such a boy" I groaned sitting up looking out the porthole and noticed how dark it was. "Crap the others are gonna kill me!" I exclaimed standing up clumsily pulling my boots back on.

"What are yer doing?" Harry asked making me stop right as I reached for the door.

"What's it look like, I have to go"

"Back to them?" he spat the word 'them' and I knew he was talking about Mal and the others making me glare at him.

"Yes, look Harry this was...amazing and-"

"Your going back" he cut me off and I frowned.

"Do I really have a choice?" I shrugged sighing. "Harry you and I both know that this..." I gestured between us. "Is never going to be more than secret hook ups"

"Doesn't have to be" he argued and I scoffed.

"Oh yeah well hand over Ben and-"

"Not gonna happen" he cut me off.

"Why not?" I spat at him with a glare.

"Because that's not how tis works hothead, Uma-" I scoffed again making him cut himself off to glare at me.

"Goodbye Harry" I pulled the handle down and walked out bumping into a hard solid mass and my eyes widened when it was Gil, I lowered my head and quickly made a break for it.

"Leaving so soon dragon breath" I heard CJ laughing and rolled my eyes as I ran off the ship back onto dry land and hastily made towards the hide out but came to a sudden stop when I saw Bargain Castle and frowned walking towards it hesitantly pushing the large doors open stepping inside seeing it completely trashed...looted.

I scoffed walking through the disaster and stepping over the trashed furniture, looked like everyone had taken advantage of our mother being turned into a lizard but as I continued through the castle I noticed that Mal and I's rooms were still locked, I climbed up onto the bookshelf near my bedroom door which was empty and looted feeling around the top smiling when my fingers touched the key and jumped down with it in my hand using it to unlock my room walking in seeing it was exactly like I left it...the only thing I noticed having changed was my window was open knowing it had been shut and locked before I left that day.

I walked over and stared at the scratch marks in the wood around the lock which looked awfully familiar...hook marks...Harry he was in here but he hadn't vandalized it like the rest of the house which was undoubtedly Uma's crew but I guessed just about everyone had taken something was the former Isle rulers castle.

I pushed away these thoughts shaking my head grabbing some of my stuff stuffing them into an old knapsack I had which was styled with blue flames, mostly taking a few pieces of clothing that I liked before I left Bargain Castle and headed back to the hideout walking upstairs stopping mid-step when I heard Mal and Evie.

You can find me in the space between
Where two worlds come to meet
I'll never be out of reach (I'll never be out of reach) no
Cause you're a part of me so you can find me in the space between
You'll never be alone
No matter where you go
We can meet in the space between, yeah