Lies turned to Admissions

Hadley's POV

When we finally reached Evie's cottage I smiled when I saw Celia appear in the doors before they were thrown open and Mal ran out straight into Ben's arms before I turned to Evie accepting the small hug before her eyes looked over my shoulder so I turned and saw Uma and Harry hugging and the look they gave each other had me frowning.

"I always knew you'd be apart of the solution" Ben spoke up nodding over at Uma with a smile as I wiped the frown off my face.

"What is this?" Mal asked stroking the beard on Ben's face.

"Oh yeah" Ben smiled at her.

"I could get used to this" I sniggered rolling my eyes at their display of love.

"You like it?" Ben asked her.

"I love this"

"What about those?" Uma interrupted walking over indicating to her own mouth to show Mal that Ben had fangs.

"No" Mal replied shaking her head and I laughed.

"I like them" Ben stated.

"Okay so we all think that Audrey could be at fairy cottage and we have no idea where that is, did she ever take you there?" Mal suddenly asked him getting back to the real situation of importance.

"Every Fairy Godmother's Day" I scoffed since Auradon sure did have a lot of holidays. "Where is Fairy Godmother when you need her?" Ben asked looking over at Jane.

"I wish I knew" Jane replied right before Carlos walked up to her with her birthday gift.

"Hey um...this might be a bad time but..." he handed her the gift box. "Happy Birthday, I made it with my 3D printer" she opened it and pulled out the small gold necklace he made her. "It's our names put together" I smiled a little.

"No right I get it yeah-"

"Yeah because you know were together, you and me were like a couple"

"Right cause Jane and Carlos make Jarlos"

"Yes yeah I could've gone with Cane um...but I went with Jarlos, unless you prefer Cane?" Carlos suddenly asked and I could tell he was starting to doubt his choice.

"Oh no I love it" Jane argued.

"You prefer Cane, yes you do you know what it's fine I can remake it, it's cool its fine" I rolled my eyes at Carlos for freaking out for no reason.

"No Carlos" Jane said stopping his rant. "It's perfect" she said then turned and Carlos clipped the necklace around her neck.

"Doug, go with Jane we need to find Fairy Godmother" Ben instructed.

"They might need some muscle" Uma argued.

"Hey" Doug protested.

"Well I'll go" Gil said after looking at his muscles making me laugh a little.

"Yeah actually I would feel better" Carlos agreed.

"Yeah actually I'd feel better too" Evie seconded.

"Same" Mal added.

"Actually I would too" Doug finally agreed and I scoffed shaking my head with a smile.

"Alright man let's do it" Gil laughed putting his arm around Doug. "Let's go Jane" he added and Jane nodded before they walked off, I shared a look with PJ before we all started heading inside wordlessly deciding to wait until nightfall before we went to fairy cottage.