New Kids on the Block

Hadley's POV

Today's the day...we were finally bringing over the five new VK's and I couldn't wait
but there was one exciting thing happening before we went to get the kids and I had mixed feelings about it still remembering the day Ben asked me when really he should've asked our father but I knew he still had no idea who he was and I doubted he'd want to ask our father even if he knew since he would no doubt get roasted alive if Dad had his powers.

"Here they come!" Evie gasped making me look up and Doug started leading the band in a song as we watched Ben and Mal come out of the castle with their guards making me smile a little watching the way Mal fit in a lot more now happily shaking hands and greeting everyone with waves...she was going to make an amazing queen.

"Oh stay" FG said stopping Mal who went to walk off the stage.

"Stay here?" Mal asked confused which made my smile widen since she was in for the biggest shock of her life, in her 18 years I doubt she'd ever thought about what Ben was about to do but she was oblivious and went back to smiling and waving to everyone.

"Bippity-Boppity...one, two, one, two" FG called out testing the mic in her hand. "Can everybody hear me?"

"Yes!" we all called out.

"Ben" she said handing the mic over to Ben.

"Thank you Fairy Godmother" Ben said into the mic before letting out a nervous chuckle, I mean who could blame him even I didn't know how Mal was gonna react to this. "What up Auradon?" he's stalling...I laughed to myself as everyone cheered and clapped. "Thank you, thank you so much for coming out to welcome our new arrivals, they'll be here soon" we all clapped again. "It worked out well for the first five" he added and I smiled a little.

"Yeah especially for you!" Chad called out and my smile dropped clenching my fists as they heated a little until Evie touched my arm and shook her head.

"Mal..." Ben said undeterred by Chad's words and grabbed Mal's hand. "This is the exact spot we first met not so long ago, I feel like I've known you my whole life but did I mention...that I'm in love with you" he smiled and I couldn't help the small laugh since I'd kind of given him his this idea.

"Aw" everyone called out as Doug got his guitar and started playing the tune to the song he sang Mal at the tourney game when he was still under the love spell and Mal laughed nervously as she realised.

"I met this girl that rocked my world like it's never been rocked and now I'm living just for her and I won't ever stop, I never thought that it could happen to a guy like me but now look at what you've done...you got me down on my knee" he knelt down on his right knee and the look on Mal's face was priceless as she realised what he was doing, I took the mic off Ben and he pulled out the ring box. "Mal it's you and me, it's you and me forever...will you marry me?" he opened up the ring box and Mal gasped into her hands. "Will you be my Queen?"

"No!" Audrey yelled out and I couldn't help smirk.

"YES!" Mal exclaimed and we all erupted into cheers as Ben slipped the ring on her finger and the two kissed, I high fived Jay and Carlos before we hugged before I moved over to Mal as they came down and pulled her into a hug.

"Congrats little sis" I laughed.

"What did you know?" she asked.

"Everything, he uh...even asked my permission since I think I scared him a bit at his coronation" I replied as we laughed and Evie came up pulling Mal into a hug of her own.

"You are going to rock that crown" Evie told her and I laughed. "Okay so I've only done about a thousand sketches of your wedding dress and Belle's already planned an engagement party next week"