No More Barriers!

Hadley's POV

When Harry said training started tomorrow he hadn't been kidding and if I thought I had been sore after the first day I was definitely sore after a week of training, I groaned rubbing my aching shoulders as I walked towards Dad's cave, Harry was off with Uma and while he was with her I always went to see my Dad who I believed was trying to make up for the years of neglect.

After about an hour I started heading back to the Jolly Rodger when there was a sudden bright light and I shielded myself before looking up at the sky as the barrier exploded into gold sparkles and the grey cloud overhead dispersed and my eyes widened...the barrier it was down.

"Mal" I spoke with a huge smile, she'd actually came through...she took the barrier down, I took off at a run towards where the broken bridge was seeing everyone staring up at the sky in awe as the sun now shone down brightly and for everyone that had never seen it I could imagine their shock and surprise.

"Hadley!" I turned seeing Harry and I walked up to him.

"The barrier, it's gone" I exclaimed taking his hand as we walked through the tunnel seeing not the broken bridge was a fully formed white stoned path one with gold railings swirling around it...we were all free.

"My plan" Uma spoke up behind us as we all continued to smile and celebrate a little, I squeezed Harry's hand with happy tears threatening to fall. "Yes!" I laughed at Uma's reaction before I felt arms around my waist and I was spun around making me laugh clinging to Harry before he put me down and we went up onto the balcony looking out at the water where I knew my sister was.

[...{Italic: Mal &/or VK's}...{Italic Bold: Uma &/or Villain Side} {Italic Bold Underlined: Everyone}...]

"We're gonna put it in mo...o...otion" Uma together walking towards the banister. "Break down what keeps us apart...unite till we stand now were living marching in the light, one...two, one...two like...you see me...perfectly, face to face we can see clearly our similarities like day and night...we come together for a good time" Celia, Gil, Harry and I walked up behind her and Harry put his arms around me as we smiled at each other. "Were gonna break this down, we're gonna rock this town...everyone all around...let's be whoever like this, stronger like this..." we all ran down from the balcony.

"Believing in second chances" Uma sang going down one side of the stairs.

"And we're all starting today" Celia added following her down.

"Marching on in a new land" Harry sang and I smiled at him as he pulled me with him.

"Our worlds a better...a better place" we all sang linking hands and started across the bridge. "In the light one...two, one...two...you see me...perfectly...face to face we can see clearly our similarities like-"

"Day and Night" we could hear Mal and the others singing as they walked towards us from their side.

"Wrong or Right" our side sang back.

"We come together for a good time, were gonna break this down, were gonna rock this town...everyone all around just be whoever like this...stronger together like this...we reunited like this" we all sang as one Isle and Auradon together, I found my sister and ran towards her wrapping my arms around her as she did the same before we pulled apart with huge smiles. "Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-bringing it down...Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-bringing it down...Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-bringing it down...Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-bringing it down!" we continued sing as one before we stopped.