1

*Via's pov*

I seen all the people exciting the boat as they stepped foot onto duelist kingdom. My father actually allowed me to come outside and see the people. I am always cold so i usually don't go outside that much, and the fact that i burn really easily. I also have a weak immune system that i have to take medication for. But my father let me come outside today. He must be in a good mood.

"Young mistress, master Pegasus would like you to come inside now." One of out many servants says. I just continue to look at the people getting off.

"Can you please ask him to let me stay for a little bit. I'll stay away from everyone." The servant just nods and walks away. I love being outside. But i can't be outside for too long unless I'm covered up really well.

The duelist begin to walk up the stairs and i just hide behind a nearby bush watch them all. Some of them were laughing and smiling together, some were looking at their decks, while others looked very serious.

I wish i could talk to someone. I then made eye contact with a boy with spiked black hair with magenta tips, and blonde bangs. He looks to be surrounded by his friends too. He lucky. i quickly hide so he can't see me anymore and i just smiled.

My father allows me to stay outside while he announced the beginning of the tournament. He even told everyone about me. I waved and smiled at the people and people seemed shocked at the fact I was his daughter. Maybe because he doesn't share with too many people that he has a daughter.

I seen that Spikey haired boy again, i believe his name was Yugi my father mentioned him awhile ago.

"Its very nice too meet you all, and i wish the luck to everyone here." I said with a giggle.

"She's so cute. No wonder no one knows her."

"I know, she seems super nice too."

This is another reason why my father makes me stay inside, he doesn't want me to be hurt, in any physical way, or in any emotional way either. I can understand that but i should still bring aloud to have some friends. Someone beside the servants to hangout and spend time with.

After i greet everyone my Father makes me return to the inside. I go into my room. And just stare out the window its tinted so not much sunlight comes in, but i can still look outside. Maybe i should just go outside and talk to people. My father wouldn't notice if i snuck outside anyways, he's probably drinking his wine right now and eating whike watching the duels people are having.

"Young Mistress may I come in?" Someone says knocking.

"You may enter." I said and a servant entered.

"Master Pegasus want you to attend his noon tea session."

"Tell him I don't want too. I rather watch tv and lay down since I'm feeling tired from being outside."

"Yes miss Via. I'll tell him right away." i just gave a weak smile and grabbed the tv remote to make my lie more believable.

I won't stay here, not with all the new people here on the island. How exciting, but if i tell my father i want to rest, he usually leaves me alone and thats exactly what I want so I can sneak out.