ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴋꜱ

Start from the beginning

"Aww thank you Medico:) I'm glad that I've got such a nice reader for my book! "

................

Raghav leaned back on his chair as he sent the final mail to his team leader. It was a very hectic day more than he expected. But he was able to complete the work by 5 PM. Credits to his savior Vicky, who had also helped him to get it done on time.

He checked the time. It was quarter past five. As he had already spoke with Yazhini and made a plan to meet up Aravind, at 6 PM at a nearby coffee shop. As the place was very closer to Raghav's residence, he thought of taking a quick nap of 15 minutes at-least. He set an alarm and rested for a while.

The alarm buzzed and he woke up with a jolt. He took a shower and got ready in a plain white shirt and jeans.

Raghav texted Yazhini that he is heading towards the coffee shop

Raghav texted Yazhini that he is heading towards the coffee shop. She was also very excited as her brother is gonna meet Aravind.

Unfortunately Aravind got struck in traffic due to which he couldn't reach the venue on time and same happened to Yazhini.

Sighing loudly, Raghav took out his mobile and decided to pass time until they both reached there.

As he was scrolling through, he found a message from "mad_medico".

~"Haha:) so when are you planning to publish the sequel? I'm excited to read it!!"

He smiled as he read it. His fingers automatically ran through the keyboard to type the reply.

I'm half way through it. You can expect the first part by the mid of next month.
He replied

~ Ohh.. there's a lot of time for it. I have to wait for it na.. I don't have that much of patience 😬

Hahahaha 🤣 I will try to update before that if possible. I'm kinda occupied with my project, so I'm not able to find time to complete the story.

~ Ufff projects again 🙄 I'm allergic to this word.

Oh no! Even I'm allergic but what to do? If I don't complete it what will I do for food?

~ Yeah yeah... And I forgot to mention! Techie writes is a catchy as well as crazy username;) I like it. .

Same lies with you Ms. Mad Medico 😃

~ Ms? How did you confirm that I'm a girl???

Actually, it is obvious!

~ How????

Raghav chuckled on seeing the anxiety in her reply. While he was about to reply, he got a call from Yazhini.

"Hello Anna?"

"Yes da, tell me" Raghav replied.

"I'm almost there, will be reaching in ten minutes na sorry for making you wait so long" she told him in an apologising tone.

"Okay da, no problem. And what about Aravind? Where is he?" he enquired.

"He is also on the way Anna. He might be reaching there before me. I've sent you his photo for identification as you guys haven't met earlier"

"I was about to ask you da! That's great. And come safe okay?"

"Okay Anna.. see you soon!" Yazhini ended the call. Raghav checked her message and found Aravind's image.

'Good choice for Yazhini' Raghav told the himself

As he exited WhatsApp, he found 3 new messages from "mad_medico"

Mad Medico: hello??
Are you there?
Techie????

Raghav could not control his laughter. It was not even five minutes, but she could not wait for his reply.

I'm back! Sorry got an important call that's why couldn't reply.

~ Tell me!!! How did you find out that I'm girl???
She went back to the starting point.

Most of the boys don't read books. Even though if they read, they won't have patience to read it fully in one night!
And guys won't appreciate the author so easily!
That's how I guessed you are a girl. And I had a slight doubt when I told you 'Ms'. But with the way you reacted for it, I was proud of myself for guessing it right 😜

~ Oh my god! What an observation!!!

Haha! I'm going offline now, will catch up soon!

~ Bye! Nice talking to you techie 😃

Same here ☺️ Bye.

To be continued.
Next chapter : Angel