"This looks exactly like our apartment!" JM/GF laughed. "What's here that we don't have there-- in fact, we have one extra bathroom!"

"She's not there." Jimin wrapped his arms around his girlfriend and Jungkook pretended to gag. JM/GF laughed as she untangled herself from Jimin's grip to give Jungkook a hug.

"You'll be alright on your own, Kook."

"How do you know that?"

"Because you're 24 years old." Jungkook frowned. "You're old enough to live alone."

"Sometimes you talk to me like you're my mom, noona." JM/GF laughed and rubbed his back.

"Sometimes I feel that way." Jungkook smiled and pulled away. "Besides-- now you won't have to worry about Jiminie's dirty dishes or his laundry that he never takes out of the dryer." Jungkook giggled. "Those are my problems now."

"Good luck to you." She smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"We can move the rest of it, Kook-- you don't have to go to set today?" Jungkook shook his head.

"I wanted to go visit Namjoon hyung." JM/GF smiled.

"Why don't you do that then; me and Jimin can get the rest of his things down-- there isn't much left, is there, baby?" Jimin shook his head as he worked on sorting out his clothes in piles on the couch.

"How much of your closet do I get, babe?" JM/GF rolled her eyes as Jungkook pointed.

"He has lots of clothes. noona-- he'll probably make you store yours in the bathtub or something."

"I do not, and besides, she has a bigger closet here than ours combined." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Go visit your friend, Jungkook. We're all good here," jm/gf whispered. Jungkook nodded and headed to the door.

"If you need help carrying anything you can call me," he said. "I'm not sure how much Jimin's scrawny arms can take."

"Excuse me?" Jimin glared.

JM/GF just laughed. "I appreciate the offer, Kookie."

---

Jungkook frowned. Closed? But it was a weekday-- why would he have closed it? Not to mention Namjoon's car was in the parking lot, parked as always. So what the heck was going on? There was no way his roommate was moving out and his other favourite place was closing.

Jungkook picked up his phone and began to look for his hyung's contact just as the man himself stepped outside from the entrance. Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed as a few other men stepped out as well.

He got out of his own jeep and watched as they headed to the other van that was parked in the parking lot. Jungkook ran right over.

"Hyung!" Namjoon looked up.

"Oh, hey buddy." Jungkook walked over. "What're you doing-- not on set today?" Jungkook shook his head.

"Why's it closed-- what happened?" Namjoon smiled, hands in his pockets. "Are you shutting down the café?"

"No, Koo--"

"You can't! This is my favourite place in the whole city, you can't just close forev--"

"Jungkook, we're only closed for today." 

Jungkook visibly relaxed. "Oh." Namjoon smiled. "Why?"

"Elise was here the other day and she saw a few bugs and freaked out." Jungkook's eyes widened. "So I had pest control come in today to do a check."