Suggestions

⚠️Mentioning of ED, Suicide. 🔞 Sexual content ⚠️

Hi everyone! We are slowly but surely coming to an end with this fanfic. I'm planing on writing about four more chapters, that will be about as long as this one. The next chapter will be posted on the weekend. I hope you guys enjoy it! I'm very grateful for everyone who takes the time out of their day to read my fanfiction. Enjoy!
————————

The next two days feel like Bum was constantly dreaming and not able to wake up. It makes him anxious to think, that he might really wake up one day and all the progress that him and Sangwoo made would just disappear.
It amazes him, when he looks back at how him and Sangwoo used to communicate.
Now, every interaction is so much more friendly and positive.
There were still times when Sangwoo would make fun of Bum and make him feel nervous, but most of these situations ended up being the ones Bum loved to look back at.

(During art therapy)
Bum cleans up his drawing, using an eraser.
„Are you seriously trying to tell me, you've never been at a themepark?"
The way Sangwoo emphasizes the words „seriously" and „never" causes Bum to blush hard. He feels flustered for admitting this, since it seems that Sangwoo finds it weird, but at the same time he likes the attention he gives him by asking him more about his life.
Bum nods, while he picks up his pencil again to add more details to his drawing.
He can see how Sangwoo shakes his head from the corner of his eyes.
„I think you would love the screaming. And if not, there are so many more things to do there."
It's not like Bum never wanted to visit a themepark - when he was a child he always wanted to go there, but his parents were just too busy and he was too shy to ever ask them.
Since his family always struggled with money, he felt ungrateful for even thinking about spending their hard earned money for fun.
But it's been how long since he last even thought about themeparks? Fifteen years? Maybe even twenty?
„I will take you there!"
Bum looks up at Sangwoo, his expression shows how surprised he is.
Sangwoo looks back at Bum and nods one time. A determined and serious nod.
„If you hate it, we can still leave, but you have to at least try three different attractions!", says Sangwoo and looks back down to his drawing.
Whenever Sangwoo talks about the future like this, it makes Bum lightheaded.
He still cannot believe that Sangwoo would ever even look in his direction once they are released, but Sangwoo always sounds so serious that it gets Bums hopes up.
*Just, why would he lie about this?*
Recently Sangwoo often talks about the future and plans for both of them.
All these little remarks make Bum so happy, that he starts to not feel as anxious as he used to, when thinking about the future.
„Are you done, yet?" Sangwoo sounds impatient.
Bum looks at his drawing one more time and suddenly starts feeling nervous. He knows he did his best, but was it good enough?
„Show me!"
Sangwoo moves Bums arm to the side and  pulls the paper closer to him to look at the drawing.
Bum stares at Sangwoo, scanning his expression. *He likes it!*
A relieved sigh escapes Bums lungs, when he sees Sangwoo smile.
„Damn, I didn't know I'm this handsome! No wonder you're obsessed with me!"
Sangwoo looks up at Bum and smiles flirtatiously.
Bum quickly looks around the room to check if anyone heard what Sangwoo just said. His face is now red like a tomato.
Nobody seems to have listened.
„Um, now your drawing!"
Bum quickly pushes Sangwoos arm to the side without thinking about it and finally sees what Sangwoo was drawing the whole time.
A cute, crocked, green frog with a tiny red bow tie smiles at Bum.
„A frog!" Bums whisper sounds excited.
„Yeah, it's for you!"
„For me?"
Bums heart races like crazy.
*Sangwoo put all this effort into drawing this for me?*
His eyes feel like they are about to tear up.
*Nobody ever created something just to make me happy*
He smiles bright, but Sangwoos laughter brings him back to reality.
Sangwoo holds the drawing up with his thumb and index finger, while looking at it with a disgusted expression.
„It's so ugly, you don't have to act like you like it. Sorry, that I'm not talented like you. Let's take him out of his misery!"
He puts his free hand on the other corner of the paper and is about to rip it.
„NO!"
Bum puts his hands on Sangwoos and looks at him begging. He carefully takes the paper out of his hands.
„I love him! I will keep it forever!"
Sangwoo watches Bum with a warm smile on his lips.
„Is everything alright here?" The nurse asks and looks at Bum and Sangwoo intently.
Sangwoo smiles at him.
„Yes! We just finished our masterpieces!"