Know

A whole week has passed since that incident and Bum has not seen the new patient again. Somehow it was hard for him to get his expression out of his mind.
*That smile...*
Was he enjoying the chaos? Was he thinking about something else?
Bum did vividly remember the guys face.
As Jenny's face was slowly fading completely, Bum could not stop thinking about the new guys eyes. They were so deep, framed with dark circles. His nose was so straight and perfect and his lips...
Bum needed to see his lips again. He was not quite sure if he remembered them right.
His messy hair was bleached and blond, that much Bum remembered but what he really needed to know was, how if feels.
How would it feel, to run his fingers through his thick hair.
Bum swallows hard, trying not to get too excited. He had to go to the next therapy session. *Art therapy*
Since Bums memories of Jenny seemed to fade more by the day, he had a new subject he wanted to draw.

Bum sits in his chair, drawing on a white piece of paper. Calming music is playing in the background and he hears one of the other patients talking quietly to themself.
As he is drawing the dark circles under the eyes of his muse, the door suddenly swings open.
Bums heart seems to have stopped beating for a second when he sees who is standing in the doorframe.
„Is this art therapy?"
Bum gasps for air when he hears his voice for the first time. It's unexpectedly dark but soothing.
„Yes! You are new here! What's your name?"
„Sangwoo..."
„Sangwoo! You can take whatever supply you wanna use, choose a seat and start drawing"
Bum wants to look away, since he learned the hard way, that starring could be really upsetting for some patients. But somehow it's impossible. His eyes follow Sangwoos moves closely.
His expression is so tired and disinterested, as he takes the first pencil he finds and one piece of paper, before taking an empty seat just two meters away from Bum.
There is nobody sitting in between them, so Bum has a clear view on him.
*His shoulders are so brought*
Now finally examining Sangwoos body, he can see bruises on his arms and wrists probably caused by getting tied to a bed over the past few days.
„Can you fucking stop starring?"
Bums eyes widen.
*He is talking directly to me*
Bum nods and looks down on his paper. Now that Sangwoo looked him straight in the eyes for the very first time Bum can finally draw him with every detail he just observed. He has a cut on his lower lip and his right eye is slightly purple.
*What have they done to his beautiful face*
For a few minutes Bum is so concentrated on his drawing that it isn't so hard for him to not stare at Sangwoo. It is nicer to look at him in person but finishing his drawing is more important. When it's done he can have it with him all the time.
Bum flinches as suddenly a big hand grabs his hair yanking his head back.
Sangwoos face is now directly in front of Bums. Their noses practically touching.
Them breathing the same air.
„Are you drawing me?"
Sangwoos dark voice is nothing but a pressed whisper.
*I love you*
„I've never seen you before! WHY ARE YOU DRAWING ME? WHO ARE YOU?!"
Bums ears start ringing as he hears Sangwoo shouting. Their noses are now really touching each other and Bum closes his eyes smiling, savoring this moment.
But it doesn't last for long. The nurse immediately pushed the emergency button and before Bum can realize what had happened, Sangwoo is getting dragged out of the room again.
*What have I done...*