Vicinity of Obscenity

⚠️TW violence and rough sex, rape⚠️

Sangwoos POV

Sangwoo pauses, when he sees Bum laying on the ground covering his head with both hands. He looks down on him, seeing his heavy breathing, the way his whole body is shaking.
*It's the only way he will learn to fear me. If he starts disobeying me and stabs me in the back, I can easily stay here for much longer then I planed*
Even now, seeing Bum in pain and all huddled together, he thinks about himself.
*This punch was needed, but what will he tell people, if they ask him about a black eye?*
Sangwoo kneels down extending his hand, trying to get a hold of Bums shirt so he can threaten him, but he stops.
Bums sobbing and whimpering, cause Sangwoo to freeze in place.
He can't move further.
All of the sudden, Sangwoo feels sick to his stomach. He takes a few deep breath and finally grabs Bum by his wrists, removing his hands from his head.
Bum flinches and Sangwoo can see panic in his eyes.
Bums face already looks swollen, even when the punch happened just a moment ago.
Seeing Bum like this, beaten and covered in tears, laying on the floor...
*He looks like her*
He saw the resemblance the first time they met, but seeing Bum like this now, makes it clear just how much they look alike.
Whenever his father used to beat his mother, Sangwoo wished to be strong. He felt so weak and helpless, all he wanted was to be strong and protect his mother.
Tears dwell in his eyes but he is still frozen in place not able to wipe them away.
How can you love someone and hate them so much at the same time?
How could his own mother hate him so much that she wants to end his life, but at the same time love him like a Partner, kiss him like no mother should kiss her son.
How was Sangwoo able to beat Bum, when he is the only person Sangwoo wants close to him.
Sangwoo kneels down before Bum and lowers his head.
„Hold me!" His voice is quiet and sounds broken.
Carefully, Bums skinny arms wrap around Sangwoos broad shoulders. Sangwoo closes his eyes and buries his face on Bums chest.
He feels so salvaged and warm, but at the same time it feels like it's not enough.
He wants to be even closer to Bum.
Sangwoo wraps his own arms around Bums fragile body, while Bums fingers brush through Sangwoos hair.
Sangwoo sighs deeply, a smile lingers on his lips.
„This feels so good! You're so warm!"
He gently pushes his head against Bums hand, and looks up at him.
Bums face is still wet from crying, but he doesn't seem to be scared anymore.
Something in his expression is still not right. Is he worried? Is he upset?
Sangwoo takes Bums hand and kisses his palm.
„What's on your mind?"
For a moment it's dead quiet.
„Why did you sleep with Jimin?"
Sangwoo looks up at Bum, his lips still resting on the palm of bums hand.
*Jimin?*
They look at each other and if feels like the time just stopped.
For Sangwoo the whole fight was based on Bum sneaking around and trying to dig up dirt. Now he realizes that for Bum, there was a different problem.
*Is he jealous?*
For Bum to be upset about Sangwoo sleeping with Jimin, just explains how he feels for Sangwoo.
*He does not care if I treat him like shit, but it bothers him that I slept with Jimin?*
Sangwoo now understands how obsessed Bum really is and that his own well-being is not as important as being close to Sangwoo.
Finally, Sangwoo breaks the silence.
„You still don't know if I murdered my roommate, but you kept quiet about it and asked me to fuck you. You saw my file and from what they wrote you must think I'm a complete nutcase, but still, what worries you is that I sleep with other people?"
Sangwoo lifts his hand up to Bums neck, wrapping his fingers around it.
„I sleep with Jimin, because it gives me an advantage here." Sangwoo pulls Bum closer by his neck and kisses him aggressively, pushing his tongue inside his mouth.
Once he let's go of him, Bum gasps for air.
„And I sleep with you, because you do what ever I tell you to do! That's why today..." Sangwoo tears down Bums pants.
„... was the last time you disobeyed me! Cause if you do it again, you will have absolutely no use for me!"

Bums POV

His expression is shocked as he watches Sangwoo tear down his pants.
*No! Not now!*
Bum feels like whatever Sangwoo will do to him now will be part of his punishment.
Besides, he just slept with Jimin. The thought is so upsetting to Bum that he tears up.
*He took my virginity, then slept with Jimin and now he wants to do it again with me?*
The whole situation makes it worthless to Bum. It's not special like he thought it was.
Sangwoo starts jerking Bum off, while he yanks him closer to kiss him again.
The kiss is rough and doesn't tingle like the other kisses did.
Bum puts his hands on Sangwoos shoulders but it's no use. Even if he tried his very best he wouldn't be able to push Sangwoo away from him.
„Stop! Sangwoo!" Bums Voice is mumbled as Sangwoos lips still kiss him hungrily.
„What do you mean?" Sangwoo pulls his head back and smiles at Bum viciously.
„Are you not jealous of Jimin? You don't have to hide those ugly emotions anymore, Bum!"
Bum starts shivering while Sangwoo continues jerking him off.
*I'm going to come!*
„I'm giving you exactly what you want, Bum! Actions are more powerful then words, aren't they?"
Sangwoo stops, right before Bum reaches his climax, and pulls down his own pants, revealing how hard he has become.
Tears run down Bums cheeks.
„No!"
*Not now, not after he...*
Sangwoo grabs Bums hair and pushes his head down to his hard cock, forcing him to suck it.
„No? Now you suddenly don't want to suck my dick anymore? But how will you get better at it then Jimin, if you don't practice?"
Bums eyes are open wide, while Sangwoo pushes him down repeatedly, making Bum gag.
Bum tries not to think about Jimin and how just a while ago, Sangwoo had sex with her, but Bum can't help it. The thought makes him feel so dirty and worthless.
He pushes his hands against Sangwoos hips trying to push him away.
Sangwoo moans and let's go of Bum.
„You're so mad, Bum!" He smiles down on him again. „Be angry with me! Curse me out!"
Sangwoo wraps his arms around Bum and gets up on his feet with him on his arms.
Bums legs wrap around Sangwoos hips, as he is scared that he might drop him.
„Sangwoo! Stop!"
„You're so bad at this!" Sangwoo chuckles.
This deep sound never fails to send shivers down Bums spine.
Sangwoo holds onto Bum with one hand, while he pushes his hard erection, entering Bum with his other hand.
„Oh god!" Bum clenches his teeth together, trying his best to relax but it doesn't work. Without any preparation, it hurts so bad. The only thing helping him glide inside easier, is Sangwoos precum.
Every inch feels so painful and big.
Bum moans breathless as he pushes both of his hands against Sangwoos cheeks.
Sangwoo laughs and thrusts, pushing the whole length of his cock inside of Bum.
It's hard for Bum not to scream as Sangwoo continues to thrust.
„Is this not what you want? Didn't you beg me to do it earlier?"
Sangwoos voice is so deep, the bass echoes back from the walls.
Now, Bum stops pushing Sangwoo away. He grabs his shoulders, as if his life depends on it.
Sangwoo now moans directly into Bums ear.
„You can tell me to stop and I will never touch you again!"
Bum moans louder. Being carried by Sangwoo while he thrusts this hard, feels like he is reaching much deeper then he did before.
„NO!" Bum finally utters a little too loud.
„No what? Talk to me, Bum!"
Sangwoo leans forward and sucks on Bums neck, biting his skin and leaving a mark.
„Don't Stop!" Bum closes his eyes and bites his lips hard.
Bums thoughts are controlled by his lust, but he had more reasons then just desire to endure Sangwoos dominance.
*He was so mad that I read his file, when I barely found out anything about him.*
Bums curiosity got the better of him.
He needs to know everything there is to know about Oh Sangwoo.
Sangwoos smiles while he now thrusts with more roughness and force then he did before.
Bum whole body trembles while he gets closer and closer to his climax.
*I'm going to come with Sangwoo inside of me, without even touching myself*
Sangwoo growls deeply and bites Bums skin hard, while he comes inside of him.
Before Bum can relish the moment of them coming together, he instantly feels Sangwoo collapsing onto his bed with Bum still wrapped in his arms.
Both of them breath heavily, their skin is covered in a thin layer of sweat.
Sangwoo laughs quietly and sweet, while he doesn't let go of Bum.
Bum can't enjoy the moment as he wishes he could - Sangwoo is just too unpredictable, to just be cuddling with Bum after they just had sex.
Sangwoo kisses Bums forehead and starts drawing circles with his finger on Bums naked back.
„I love makeup sex!", Sangwoo says and by the tone of his voice, Bum can tell that he is smiling.