«The Jades' Pretty Little Treasure (Part:1) »

“A fluffy cotton tail ,a pair of fluffy bunny ears and wei wuxian

“A fluffy cotton tail ,a pair of fluffy bunny ears and wei wuxian.”

_______________________________________

TW: Poly relationship! No incest!

Lan Xichen X Wei Ying X Lan Wangji

NO JADECEST!

_______________________________________

Evening's in the cloud recesses had meant even more silence. But, there was a certain someone who was never silent, though nobody had ever heard the Twin Jades' husband speak-- there was no record of him ever heard speaking a word-- wei wuxian only squealed and babbled words like a baby. The disciples found their young master wei adorable in every single aspects.

They had learnt sign language just for him so that they can communicate with him. Learning sign language in the cloud recesses was compulsory after wei wuxian came along, the first one of the Lan clan members learning sign language being Lan Qiren himself, he had set it as an example for all the disciples of his clan to learn a foreign language which was beautiful in its own way.

"Where is he?", Lan Zhan who had just returned back to the cloud recesses after a nighthunt inquired his brother who was equally confused.

"I think that he is still swimming. It's been four hours already.", Lan Zhan hummed in return and walked towards the Jingshi where the pond was built next to.

The twin jade's had built an extremely big pond for their husband. It was made up of one of the finest cobblestones and an in-built tunnel which led to the sea. It had taken them a little over an year to build so much for their husband, it was the least they could do to welcome their husband into their clan as a family member.

When, Lan Xichen came to a stop in front of the deck for a second and smiled sheepishly at the red floating figure seen taking a dip inside the pond. The red tail rose above in the air and smacked itself on the water just for the simplicity of fun.

Wei Ying was their prettiest little siren. Ofcourse, he liked to swim in the deepest waters of Gusu.

"He's pretending to be dead again.", Lan Zhan came to a silent stop just near the edge of deck.

The said merman had a long tail, which was unreal to the few people who had seen him turn into his different form.

His tail was a color of deep crimson with a shade of black by the end of it with sparks of gold glittering shimmering over it. Wei Ying's crimson red scales were as shiny as oil and his orbs were the brightest shade of silver with a small streak of red flick going through them, it was almost unnoticeable. For someone who has only ever seen the famed wei wuxian from afar, they could never truly notice how pretty his eyes were.