«The yiling patriarch fears nobody»

“I don't even know who you are

“I don't even know who you are... ”
_______________________________________
TW: profanities and blood.

Wei Ying squinted his eyes and looked at the man who stood on the cliff with the most disgusted look ones face can hold. His best friend aka. wen ning, stood innocently next to him and looked up at the man in shiny yellow robes with equal disgust on his face.

"Do you know who that is?", Wei Ying lightly nudged his friend's shoulders. Wen Ning shook his head immediately, he did not know who the seemingly middle-aged man was. Did he prey on innocent people's souls? , That was the first thing wei ying thought before the man started speaking, well it was more like a donkey crying for help.

"What are you doing up there?", Wei Ying asked the man who was grimacing at the moment. If that man in yellow robes wanted to join them, he was more then willing to allow him. But, not with that rotten look on his face.

Professionals had standards too.

"Wei Wuxian! You filthy Bastard!", He bellowed.

Ouch.

Wei Ying scrunched his face up like a child who had been angered by a pest, and looked at wen ning to check if he knew what the whole ordeal was.

"What do you want?", Wei Ying asked slightly taken aback by the man who was undoing his robes. Qiongqi way path, was certainly not a place to get naked and relax.

"Eww'~", wei ying scrunched his face in disgust when he saw gross pick marks on the man's chest. He did not understand why the man waas showing it off to him, he certainly wasn't a healer.

The pock marks were in a cluster all over his chest. Some of them even resembled holes dug out in an infertile ground. 

"Why the hell are you showing me that?", Wei Ying asked with squinted eyes. The sun was right over them in all its glory.

"Yiling patriarch! You ruined my life!", Jin zixun spat from the hilltop, wei ying was slightly taken aback when the man who he did not even know suddenly, blamed him for no reason.

"I don't even know who you are...", Wei Ying murmured holding onto chenqing. All he wanted to do was to meet his nephew and his jiejie. The gift in his hands twitched to be held by the one who should possess it.

The said yiling patriarch, batted his eyelashes towards wen ning and started to shake his head.

"How dare you, not know who I am?!"

Wei Ying was starting to grow bored of the man barking out absolute gibberish. Not only was he growing angry, he was also about to throw up from the disgusting sight of the hundred holes curse.

"Undo this curse and you will receive mercy!", His so called boisterous voice rung into his ears like a white noise.

Like dog barking and not biting, Jin zixun continued to bellow for no reason. Wei Ying had assumed that the man did not know that he hasn't actually casted a curse so bad upon him.