«Please come back (Part-1)»

"If Lan WangJi had no manners, manners wouldn't exist in this world

"If Lan WangJi had no manners, manners wouldn't exist in this world."

_______________________________________
TW: Blood

Lan xichen did not like the sight of wei wuxian, he did not like the fact that even after he was reincarnated after his past death. Wei Wuxian still somehow managed to stick to Lan wangji. After all the things he put his brother in, how dare he stay close to his brother.

He remembered those painstaking thirteen years, wherein his brother suffered every single day and mourned his so called soulmates death. Him being revived wasn't something the cultivation world expected. Indeed, it happened after almost a decade and a half.

His veins burned in agony upon realisation that wei wuxian was still going to make Lan wangji suffer like he once did. He cannot afford to watch his brother suffer in pain and agony like he once did.

Though he had taken important steps to make Wangji forget about wei wuxian's existence thirteen years ago. It did not work after a while. As though he remembered him he kept on mourning his death for thirteen years. After, wei ying's arrival in the earthly realm, all those memories eventually came back.

He had even told wei wuxian, how much the Lan's resented him. Yet, he managed to smile and leave.

"Wangji, suffered enough.", Lan xichen tried to remain calm as he said those words.

"It's the best if you leave and surrender yourself.", Wei Wuxian swore he did not expect such things coming from lan xichen of all the people in this world.

"I am sure that your innocence will be proven if you surrender yourself.", Wei Wuxian even had the audacity to frame Jin guangyao for all the misdeeds he did. He knew wei wuxian's fate if he surrendered yet, those bitter words left his lips.

The only thing he hadn't realised was the fact that his own family had erased his memories. Lan xichen knew that he could no longer take such impulsive steps, he had to do something about wei wuxian being anywhere near his brother.

Zewu Jun closed his eyes lightly, when he remembered the moment when wei wuxian got stabbed by his own nephew. Moreover, he remembered the shock and horror his brothers eyes held when he saw his soulmate in pain.

He realised that wei wuxian would be brought to Gusu lan eventually, to get treated. Lan xichen wasn't going to allow this. He did not want wei wuxian anywhere near his clan or his family.

"Wei Wuxian isn't allowed inside the cloud recesses. Ask them to take him somewhere else.", As soon as the need reached Lan Zhan, he was left infuriated. He ran inside the cloud recesses and had a spat with his brother who wasn't willing to let him bring wei ying, so that he could heal.

Wen Ning who was left to take care of his master, knew that everything was wrong when he heard the spat between two brothers. The ghost general wasn't the one to feel pain or any sorts of emotions, but he knew at that moment that his master's life was in danger and the fact that the Lan's intentions weren't upto any good.