«Get lost (part-2)»

“I will follow you to the end's of the earth

“I will follow you to the end's of the earth.”

_______________________________________

It gets much better in this chapter.

Wei Wuxian's death was announced to the world not long after. Whilst, some mourned his death. Most celebrated his death. Jiang yanli was praised for her bravery and the good deed she had committed. To the world, wei wuxian was a good riddance.

That was until the wen's came to confront the celebrating cultivation world about their evil deeds against an innocent man who perished in the hands of evil.

Jiāng wanyin who remained impassive to his brothers death, was informed that when he desperately needed a golden core-- it was his brother who gave him his own core to him. It was like a slap to his face when it was revealed that his brother died sacrificing his golden core to him. He was even told that a part for wei ying's death was supposed to be blamed on him since, he had stabbed him just days before Jiang yanli got to him.

you! You monster! You and your sister are the same! Just cold blooded murderers! What did he not do for you!?"

The cultivation world was once again reminded that the people Wei Wuxian indeed protected was just old men and women along with children who were barely five years of age. When the world ate with peace, wei wuxian starved himself for nights in order to feed his new found family.

The world which praised Jiang Yanli, was now put in a position where they questioned their morales. Jiang yanli's name was brought down in no time. The woman who was praised was now known as a notorious murderer.

you monster.”, Lan xichen venomous spat and rushed after his brother who did not will to believe what was happening around him.

He did not want to believe that his soulmate was dead. There was a moment wherein everything was coming together, his uncle had allowed him to bring the wen remnants to gusu lan after days of intensive thinking. Though he was still very much against wei wuxian's path, he knew that the boy had done a good deed to the wen's who were innocent.

The next thing he knew, his life came crumbling down. Jiang yanli murdered his soulmate coldly and left the burial mounds acting as if she regretted her actions.

The day which was supposed to be Jiang yanli's sons first month ceremony came all down. All the sects had broken their ties with Lanling Jin stating that they did not want to have relations with a cold blooded murderer, who had killed her own brother of all the people in this world.

The Gusu Lan sect being the first of all the sects in the cultivation world to break their ties with the clan had brought huge losses to the clan within just one day. The second being the Nie sect, wherein, Nie Huaisang did not want his brother to have any relations with someone so cruel.