«Not a good day for yu ziyuan»

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. "

_______________________________________

TW: De-aging (not little space.), Wei Ying turns into a four year old and yu ziyuan bashing!

Lan wangji was right next to wei wuxian when the rogue cultivator who had tried to attack wei wuxian smacked a talisman on wei ying's back in order to mobilise him -- or so that's what lan wangji thought-- as soon as the talisman was smacked on wei ying's back a thick fog surrounded the main arena of gusu Lan's training grounds. The second young master immediately charged bichen forwards and threw it towards the man who was trying to escape.

All of this went in vain when he realised that the fog had just gotten thicker for him to see anything. He panicked when he did not see the familiar slender presence beside him.

"Wei Ying!?", He called out with his sword still swirling in his hands, a silvery glare leaving it's sharp edges every now and then. Only a little cry was heard in return when he called his name out. The fog soon cleared up and the only thing which was left ear the eerie silence after the disaster.

The child like cries came to a stop not long after making Lan wangji lose hopes on ever finding wei wuxian. The poor lad had thought thta wei wuxian had disappeared in thin air after the talisman was smacked onto his back.

"Wei Ying!", He frantically called out for him once again and started looking into the bushes where he heard the cries once again.

"Mama!", A child like time cried out. Even though his neck was sore from crying, he was determined to find his mama and papa. But, they wee no where to be seen. When the bushes in which he was hidden was shook wildly, the four year old started shivering in fear before a choked si left his small lips.

His eyes were a shade grey with a silvery tint Which looked wrung out after crying for too long. His little legs unconsciously made him scramble behind when the footsteps neared him, the cries had just gotten louder.

"Wei Ying.", The deep voice called him out rather gently this time. Lan wangji seemed to realise what was happening. The small boy, who was merely a toddler resembled wei wuxian in every single aspects.

He had silvery orbs which had a moonlit shine, a rogue sword which went by the name of suibian laid next to the young boys small frame. The resemblance between wei wuxian and the small child was uncanny.

From the boys unruly hair to the mole on the corner of his lips. Each and every single thing like this screamed of wei wuxian!

Lan wangji confirmed it that it wei wuxian, indeed when he saw the boy huddled inside the robes which Wei Ying was wearing a while ago. The white hanfu which he wore hung loose over his shoulders and so did the rest of his rest of his hanfu over his very small frame.