eleven

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE." Jalen screams waking me up instantly.

I go to get up but am trapped by an arm. Remembering all of last night I turn into my side to see a peaceful Melo just starting to wake up.

"Jalen what are you so loud for damn." I ask with a bit of sass.

Let's not forget what I walked into last night.

"Why the hell is he in your bed?" he asks still a loud voice

"Bro chill out nothing happened." Melo sleepily says

"Don't tell me to chill bro how do you even know her." he questions

"ENOUGH with the questions. Instead of you asking him shit ask yourself why he's with me moreover how we met. Well let's recap last night for you shall we. I get drunk almost get raped MELO is the one who was there for me. HE stopped my attacker. All well my so called "best-friend" was busy getting his dick sucked in the room a couple over which I had the courtesy of walking into by the way." I ramble

Jalen's eyes soften admittedly. "What happened are you okay?" he asks softly, with his eyes quickly turning into rage, "WHO THE FUCK TRIED TO RAPE YOU." he raises his voice aggressively.

"Bro do you even care we have hardly said two words to each other in two weeks why are you even here?" I ask

"I was worried about you." he mumbles

"Sorry what was that." I say tryna get him going.

"You heard me cmon ma I'm sorry okay I just felt awkward ever since that day we talked about shit." he replies

I dial in and realize Melo is just sitting in on this deep ass convo.

"Melo are you hungry do you want breakfast."

Checking his phone he hops up.

"SHIT i'm late for training with the pops. I'll see y'all at school, thanks shawty again for letting me crash." he cheeses at me.

I get myself up to hug him with a quick peck on the cheek "Thanks again Melo I appreciate you."

"I got you." he says leaving my room.

"tHankS sHaWtY" Jalen mocks

"Bro no need to be all jealous right now." I groan

"Whatever bro I just came to make sure you were good. So are you okay?" Jalen asks with concern

"Yeah J I'm good thanks for looking out bud." I give a half smile.

"I really don't like this whole us not being cool thing if i'm being honest Nessie." he says with those puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah I missed you too come here." I say reaching out for a hug.

He comes and wraps his long arms around my waist picking me up and spinning me around. I breathe in inhaling his beachy scent.

"So what are you doing for the rest of the day."  I ask pulling away.

"Well the boys and I are gonna go hoop at the park near your house they haven't told you?" he questions

"Well let's see I haven't been up yet." I respond reaching for my phone.

I come to see 24 text messages in our group chat and a couple missed face-time calls from Bronny and Dior.

I smile once I read a quick text Melo sent.
Hey stole your number last night it was a good one sorry to leave quick let's go out for lunch or ball out one day.

"Who got you smiling cause I know it can't be me I haven't texted you." Jalen said

"Nothing J when are we meeting at the park."

"In an hour get up and ready bruh." he responds

Without a word I get up to take a nice long hot shower.

Coming out I'm met with an empty room. I do my quick curly hair routine, throw on joggers a nike sports bra and grab an oversized ball hoodie (def one of the boys's. not sure which one tho) Deciding it's way too hot in my house I leave the hoodie off for now walking downstairs to find Jalen.

As I'm walking down the steps I hear screaming and whining and Dior is definitely crying.

"You're so ugly bro on god." Bronny says to D

"That ain't what ur mom been saying in bed." AHAHAH he squeals.

"Bruh B has you locked right now why you testing him?" I ask seeing that everyone is over.

"Ok now that Princess is here and ready can we gooo." Sharife says with sum attitude.

What's his issue I wonder.

Walking to the park we decided (I really tell them) that we're going to go for a nice dinner tonight and take cute instagram flics. Olive Garden or Cactus Club is the real question.

As we arrive at the basketball courts located just east of the big park we see there's a group of guys taking up half court.

My hoodies on thank god no free boners here children.

Rife gets right down to business shooting around swishing three after three.

We're all just shooting around having fun for awhile it's a really pretty fall day the trees are filled with red leaves and it's a basic cloudy day out no wind or anything.

Everything is going well we're all having fun playing horse until a ball hits my feet. I pick it up realizing it's a football not a basketball and look over to see where it came from when I'm being met with two light skin boys approaching. Let me say they do be pretty familiar.

TENS!!

Noticing my bestie who I haven't seen in a hot minute I run up and jump into his arms. Tens has kept in touch with me all this year we're even lab partners in Science. Because, of the long weekend and him missing school I haven't seen him in at least 10 days.

"The fuck are they doing here." I hear Jalen grunt out.

"It's a park Jaybae chill out dawg." I reply rolling my eyes.

Jayden, Rey and Brandon suddenly appear behind me out of thin air.

I get off Ten and give them all side hugs.

"Hey y'all what's going on."

"Girl you know this that what about you." Brandon says in a mocking tone acting all girly.

"Boy if you don't go somewhere." I shove him lightly.

"Nah we just been playing catch and came to make sure you were coming to support our game Tuesday." Rey speaks

"Yeah of course guys. I'll bring the musketeers with me too." I say and hear all the boys groan and complain behind me.

"Enough y'all need to get along your from the same school show some fucking school spirit." I spit out I'm over all this controversy.

"Fine baby anything for you." Bronny cheeses.

"No fuck them. FUCK YOU!" Rife directs at them walking away

"What's up with him?" I question Qir follows to where Rife and Jalen trumped off too.

"It's complicated Ness." Tens says solemnly.

"Yo Tens we out hit you later bro." Rey interrupts the three football boys treading off.

"Ok Bronny Tens I love y'all but if you don't spill I'll fuck you both up." I grunt.

"I'd love to see you try." Bronny claps back

Boy if he don't watch it-

_________________________________

any guesses on the bad blood between them?

comment yall all i see are votes and reads. i like reading comments on others books it would be so fun to see em on mine.

i'm busy again so updating whenever i can.

love y'all