three

Skip to after school

"What's up with you and Jalen" Lani asks as Kenzie her and I walk into the gym and head for the bleachers.

"Nothing what do you mean" I ask

"Nah chica ain't no way his whole arm round you ain't mean nothing" Kenz responds

"Well that's exactly how it is because I know how he gets around and I'm not like that" I state

They just look at each other speaking without words.

Saturday September 12th, 2018

I receive a text from Dior asking where I live I hesitate before saying fuck it and sending my address following up with "why?" he simply doesn't answer and I hear a knock at my door ten minutes later.

I open it to reveal Shaqir Bronny and Dior looking like lost puppies.

"What are y'all doing here?" I ask

"PLEASE HELP WE ARE STARVING AND BORED CMON NESS" Dior pleads.

"Wifey pull through bae" Bronny begs

Qir just gives those puppy dawg eyes.

"You're lucky my parents are never home come on in" I give in

We all walk past the kitchen into my living room,

"Ok y'all can play 2k well I make some food don't be breaking nothing ya got it" I say

"You have a Ps4 oh my god merry me right now" Qir says, I just laugh

"My brother was really into it and he always taught me how to play so I just stuck with it I guess" I respond

"You have a brother?" Bronny questions

"Yeah he's off in university playing for the Clemson Tigers in North Carolina" I add in.

Suddenly my phone that's in the right pocket of my lulu leggings beeps I check it to be met with Rife asking if I wanna hang. I FaceTime him and just tell him to come on over.

Over the past week Rife has been so cool towards me we're really like twins bro. We really got that funny sibling dynamic going on Im always laughing when we are talking.

Twenty minutes later the food was cooked and Rife arrived. This is really my first hangout with these guys besides lunches and during school hours.

I whipped up some homemade chocolate chip cookies, a fruit tray, about 50 chicken nuggets with a platter of cheeses on the side. I don't really know what they all like so I just made a random combo I set it down on the dining room table and called them all to get off that damn game.

They all rushed in, in shock,

"Bro I LOVE YOU" Dior screamed

"You're my favourite person" Qir stated

"That's my twin thanks nessa" Rife added

"Thanks wifey, you'd definitely a keeper" Bronny winked.

I went to grab the boys some cream soda and sprite and as I came back I see their cameras all flashing to me. I laugh and give them the middle finger.

"What was that for" I ask

"Showing our love" Qir says

"And how's that" I add

"Ya already known we be posting you to the gram" Bronny answers.

"Nah guys don't bro ion want all that I just made y'all food it's no biggie plus ion want all y'all's follows trying to know bout me" I whine

"First girl to ever not clout chase off our asses, she a real keeper, you sure you don't wanna marry me?" Qir says smirking.

"Away from my bae you bitch" Bronny exclaimed

"Bronny baby I don't think we can date I'm sorry" I taunted.

"Nah I don't care yous is mine" he declared.

"Ok but for real guys let's not post me right!?" I urged.

"Too late fam" Rife responded

I rolled my eyes "whatever if your groupies attack me I'll murder you all" I groaned

"Understandable" Dior agreed.

Abruptly Rife gets a call

"Chill it's a FaceTime from JG" he says

"Who's JG" I ask walking towards Sharife to watch who connects.

"Hey Jay" I wave

"Nah bro tell Ness I refuse to talk to her right now Rife" he replies.

"Huh" I question confused.

Jalen stays silent so I push Rife's shoulder "Ask him why idiot" I tell him.

He rolls his eyes "Jalen why you heated at Nessa" he asks with a dull tone showing how he isn't really interested.

"Clearly she ain't fucking with me inviting you people there without me" he pouts looking right at me.

"The only person I invited over was Rife, Dior and rest of em showed up first with no warning" I explain

"Hm." he replies

"Come over" I say

"Nah I don't feel wanted no more" he drags the situation.

"Bro shut up and come ima hang up and text you her addy" Rife declares.

"Igh bet" Jalen ends the call.

Skip to Jalen already getting there

"JG my son wassup" Bronny says as Jalen walks through my front door.

Jalen daps up all the boys and gives me a cute lil side hug.

"There's lots of food still go eat" I urged Jalen over towards the table. Well the boys resume there intense 2k games.

"Here's some water since you are so picky with what you drink" I say as I hand him my water bottle.

"Thanks ma" he smirks

I blush and turn my head away.

"Hey don't do that I think it's cute your nervous around me." he teases.

"I'm not nervous" I protest.

"Not even if I do this" he states as he brings his face closer to mine.

"No-nope" I stutter as I watch his eyes flash from mine to my lips.

He slowly leans in as do I and the moment we connect I feel these feel good butterflies.

I put my hands on his neck as his lay at my waist he pulls me in closer and I soon jump back when I remember the other boys are just in the next room.

"Sorry if I- I didn't mean to like" he stutters

"Look who's all nervous now hey" I smirk

He stale faces me and I just say,

"The boys are right over there don't want it to get all weird or anything you know" he nods in an understanding.

"Cmon let me murk your ass in 2k" He laughs

"Yeah okay bro we'll see"