Chapter Seven

Nyssa was careful around Sara, not wanting to upset her.

Sara kept to herself. She spent most of her time outside, playing with Rabbit.

"Sara, are you hungry?" Nyssa calls outside.

Sara didn't respond. She threw the ball for Rabbit and he chased after it.

"Sara." Nyssa calls out slightly louder.

Sara shook her head.

Sighing, Nyssa turns and heads back inside.

Sara threw the ball for Rabbit again.

"Caspian, can you see if Sara would like to eat?" Nyssa asks him softly.

"Yes Miss Raatko." Caspian said and he left the kitchen to go into the backyard. "Miss Lance, would you like some food?"

Sara shook her head again.

Caspian nods his head and heads back inside. "She said no."

"She hasn't eaten all day." Nyssa said, turning to watch Sara throw the ball for Rabbit.

Caspian nodded his head in agreement. "I can try again."

"Please, I'm worried about her." Nyssa said. "Also, tell her that Arizona will be by soon to give her a checkup."

Nodding his head, Caspian makes his way back outside.

Sara was now lying in the grass with Rabbit on her chest she was patting his head absentmindedly as she looked up at the clouds.

"Miss Lance, you need to eat something. Also Doctor Robbins will be here later today for a checkup." Caspian says softly.

Sara shook her head yet again.

Caspian sighs before heading inside. "Sorry Miss Raatko, she said no again."

Rolling her eyes, Nyssa makes her way outside. "Get up, I'm not dealing with you being childish again."

Sara didn't move. She didn't look at Nyssa.

"Rabbit, inside." Nyssa commands the puppy who listens and runs inside. "Sara, get up and get inside now."

Sara frowned. She sat up slowly, got to her feet and stalked in to see, her head hanging low.

Nyssa follows behind her.

Sara went upstairs and into her bedroom.

Sighing, Nyssa followed behind her. "No, I said to eat. Doctor Robbins will be here soon."

Sara sat down in the chair beside the window.

"Sara, I'm getting tired of how you're acting. Get your ass downstairs and eat. Now." Nyssa commands.

Sara reached for her white board. She wrote 'I'm not hungry. Leave me alone' in her messy handwriting.

"I'm not asking, go." Nyssa replied, her voice getting rougher.

Sara pointed at the board.

Stepping forward, Nyssa take the board and pointed toward the door.

Sara dropped her hand and turned to look out the window.

The brunette sighed and moved over to Sara. "I'm tired of this."

Sara stared out of the window.

"Sara." Nyssa snapped out, her frustration growing. "Get downstairs and eat now or Rabbit goes."

Sara flinched. Slowly she turned to look at Nyssa, a horrified look on her face.

"I'm sick and tired of you acting out like this. I have done nothing but given you a place here." Nyssa said calmly.