Introduction

This is the start of our story. Ok I know what you're thinking... 'Oh my god this is like every other normal boring story', but trust me...

It's not.

Anyway you're probably wondering who I am. My name is Bella, or if you want my full name, its Isabella Marley Hastings. And I'm royalty.

I know, I know BORING!

I don't like it as much as you do either, but it's what I was born into. Many people would die to be royalty but what people don't see is what I'm going to show you. That it's rough all over.

My Father, King of land Nemesis, has a lot to deal with. Such as the war with Kingdom Zues and the treaty we are trying to get with Kingdom Poseidon.

Kingdom Poseidon and us go way back. We tried to kill them, they tried to kill us. Endless wars. But we need them. Just like they need us. Kingdom Zues wants us both dead. We're considered to big of a threat. With our country's economy's both booming and our people healthy we are better off then most.

I remember when I was little my father would tell me all these stories about how when he was a boy how bad off our kingdom was. There were people starving, riots against the royal family, enemy attacks almost every other week. It was crazy, and I never want to see that for my... I mean our kingdom.

It's not that I want to be the queen. It's to much responsibility. I just want to be free. Leave everything and go live in a cabin in the forest with wildflowers all around me, marry a poet and live happily ever after. However, I have a role to play.

I have to be queen.

If not, my father would just find me anyways and take me back. Not everyone gets to choose the life they live... and not everyone gets to choose the person they love...

Anyway enough about me and my life. Let's talk about the enemy who's about to become an allie. Kingdom Poseidon. Not much to learn about other then there ignorant prince.

Alexander Henry Maxwell.

Sure he hot and hella fine, but I've never meet a person worse than him in my life. He only cares about himself and his parents. He's even lucky enough to have both of his parents. Why I have to be stuck with my dad, is beyond me. I'm not saying I don't love the guy but he's to strict. 'The queen wouldn't do that, the queen wouldn't dothis, you are going to be queen yada yada ya'

Sorry, went off topic again. Back to the hot prince. He's known as a great warrior. It's been rumored that he's never lost a fight... well until this story.

I bet you're probably done with my talking aren't ya?

Ok ok I'll stop, just one last thing...

If you love someone, just tell it to them... before it's to late.
. .
AN: Hi! So this is my first story and I promise you it gets better as you go on! My improvement gets better as the story progresses. I decided to write this author note because I noticed that a bunch of people stopped reading before they could even get to the good stuff, so all I'm asking is please just give my story a try? If you do then thank you! Bye guys! Have a good day whether you read this or not!