Chapter Forty Eight

Beginne am Anfang

"Why the hell is a Norse god getting involved?" Lucius demanded.

"To keep a promise I made with Salazar Slytherin himself. He'd be disgusted with your pathetic Lord with daddy issues." Loki answered using his ability to create copies of himself confusing the Death Eaters.

"You're all a disgrace to the Slytherin name." Loki spat, knocking out two Death Eaters, a simple stunner.

"What would you know about being a Slytherin?" Rockwood dared to ask.

"Why are you even having this argument?" Peter asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I was wondering the same thing." Harry muttered deflecting a jinx Lucius sent his way. He fired back a powerful stunner.

"Nice one." Sirius said. Peter felt his stomach tighten. It was almost a matter of time before something bad happened. Peter kept looking over in his father's direction nervously as Sirius went off to fight Bellatrix.

"You gotta be joking, out of all times to have a panic attack it had to be now." Peter thought dryly to himself as he felt the walls closing in on him as he began breathing heavily.

"Helium, Hydrogen, Lithium, Beryllium, Boron, Carbon, Nitrogen..." Peter found himself muttering as he took on two Death Eaters.

"You're seriously having one now?" Dean said.

"I'm fine Dean, never better."

"You're lying."

"You could do better than that." Sirius snickered taunting the crazy witch.

"Dad, you need to stop that." Peter said, trying so hard to remain calm even though all he wanted to do was throw up. But his father wouldn't listen to him. He kept on belittling her until she had enough. A rainbow beam of light touched down next to Sirius seconds before Bellatrix was to use the killing curse.

As Bellatrix opened her mouth to say:

"Avada Ka-" She was cut off by something flying out of the beam of light hitting her square in the chest with a thunk. Peter was sure he heard something crack. Everyone turned to see what the hell just happened. As the rainbow beam faded it revealed a very muscular man with long blond hair and light blue eyes wearing some sort of armor with his red cape flowing behind him.

"There shall be no death tonight." He bellowed. The sound of thunder echoed through the ministry. Peter let out a sigh of relief and looked over at the Death Eater he was facing with a smirk.

"Oh you guys are so dead." He said coolly. The man nodded at Loki.

"Brother." He said.

"Hello Thor, to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Did he just say Thor?" Dean asked.

"Yep." Peter replied as he watched Thor swing his hammer in a circular motion generating lightning.

"You still didn't answer my question, brother." Loki pointed out as the Death Eaters began to retreat because Dumbledore had shown up.

"Hymdall told father about the atrocities going on in Midgard so father gave me Mjölnir and sent me here." Thor replied.

"I had everything under control, brother." Loki said annoyed.

"I'm sure you did."

There was a loud crash followed by a bang. Thor and Loki turned around to see Dumbledore and Voldemort having a wordless battle.

"This just got interesting." Loki said, pulling out a bottle of fire whiskey.

"Do you always have to do that?"

"I live for chaos." Loki simply replied as he sipped his fire whiskey.

"He's back." A shocked voice behind them said.

"So good of you to notice, minister." Loki said dryly. It didn't take long for Voldemort to leave.

Peter ran over to his father and drew him into a hug.

"Peter, I can't breathe." Sirius gasped.

"Thank Merlin you're alive." Peter let out a sigh of relief. Sirius gave his son a strange look.

"I'm very much alive. What is wrong with you?"

"Um, let's just say the first time around you had a very friendly date with the veil of death."

"I died last time."

"Um... I'd rather not talk about it." Peter said uneasily.

"I think we should get you lot back to Madam Pomfrey to make sure you're ok." Remus said, interrupting the father-son moment.

"Shouldn't you be checking on your girlfriend?" Peter said cheekily, turning to Remus. Remus' face turned bright red.

"She's not my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?" Sirius asked.

"I don't have a girlfriend." Remus said annoyed.

"Ahah." Peter said smugly.

"Let's go." Remus said, grabbing onto his godson's arm.

"I could walk uncle Remus." Peter protested.

Everything seemed fine. Sirius was alive, they made it out of the ministry alive and in one piece. Well everyone except Remus. He had two very angry cousins after him when they found out Tonks was pregnant. Peter screwed up the timeline.

"Fred, we're going sneaking out to Hogsmeade to- Oh my god! Innocent eyes here, I did not need to see that." Peter yelped when he saw Fred and Hermione practically eating each other's faces. The two jumped apart. To say Peter messed up the timeline, is quite an understatement.

Sirius is alive!

Much to Voldemort's dismay the Norse Gods are involved.

You could probably guess what house Thor was in back in the day.

Remus is in Sirius trouble. And who doesn't love Fremione?

I was never a fan of Romione sorry to all you Romione shippers, but Fremione is here to stay.

Just one more chapter until Act II.
Hope you enjoyed!

Rita