Chapter 7

* back to the battle large echoes of sounded off as both John and Goro exchanged fist on top of a stone pillar.
They were beating the hell out of each each other, with one punch John was knocked down on ground floor. Both fighters are heavily damaged,but neither would summit*

John: Haha! Now this is a fight! How Exhilarating!

Goro: I couldn't agree more, aside from the Emperor and kintaro none have damaged me this much. Let's take this up a notch.

John: let's, I've got something special for ya!

* John eyes turned blue as the veins in his body turned into a bright blue as strong blue arua surrounded John as he launched an Atomic attack that would make Godzilla proud. Goro saw this and charged his own attack of green energy. Both beams clashed of epic struggle.

(Replace Vegeta with Goro, instead of purple its green or any favorite color you want

(Replace Vegeta with Goro, instead of purple its green or any favorite color you want.)

Both John and Goro began to pour more power into the attack. The entire Colosseum was shaking, so much that Khan put up a shield around him and the other. The power kept getting stronger until both attacks cancelled each other out resulted in a huge explosion that engulfed both John and Goro.

 The power kept getting stronger until both attacks cancelled each other out resulted in a huge explosion that engulfed both John and Goro

Kitana: JOHN!!!

Quan Chi: such a shame, maybe I should take his soul and turn him into a loyal servant, he Scorpion?

Scorpion: you do so and I'll kill you were you stand!

Khan: ENOUGH!! Look.

* The dust clears as they see that Goro layed but  is still alive, but badly wounded. John however was down on a knee and was extremely damaged and exhausted. Kitana instantly rushed to his side with Mileena, Jade, Scarlet and Scorpion following behind her*

Kitana: you big idot why did you have to go and scare us like that?

Jade: now look at you, your in worst state than Goro.

Mileena: your gonna rest and recover from your battle.

Mileena/Kitana/Jade/Scarlet: AND NO TRAINING!!!

John: ( in the words of a great Nara, this is so troublesome. But I love these girls)

* Suddenly Khan appeared with a proud smile on his face*

Khan: well done boy, your the Champion of Outworld.

John: Thank you sir, what about Goro?

Khan: he'll be apart of a group that will be a  guard to the Champion.

John: Who else is in the group?

Khan: Goro,Kintaro, Sheeva, Scorpion,  Reptile, Ermac, Kitana,Jade, Mileena, Scarlet,Kamelion and Sareena. I wish you a speedy recovery.

John: okay, once I'm back to 100% well be training to prepare for the invasion.