chapter 4

* For this fight John summoned the full force of his Haki abilities and charged toward Liu with both Scorpion and Shang Tsung following  behind him.

Liu was barely keeping up the onslaught. John ducked under Liu back fist and in very fast movement hitting Liu in his abdomen and launch  him in the air with an uppercut.

There Scorpion proceeded to juggle Liu in the air with teleporting punches. Then Shang Tsung shot fire skulls from under Liu.

Liu crashed down on to the floor hard*

John: say it.

Liu: (....)

John: don't let your pride be the death of you! Say it!

Liu: I concede

* after Liu kang said those words a light shined over John signaling that Outworld has won the 10th mortal kombat Tournament and John Clyde is  the Champion of Outworld*

Raiden: I feared and hoped that this would never come, I have failed Earthrealm.

Liu: look, Raiden the best I can do is give Earthrealm 1 year of peace before the invasion. Before that happens I would advise that you and your fighter's make peace with what other demons you have left.

Shang Tsung: You can't do that!

Kitana: Don't forget your place sorcerer! As Champion John can initiate the peace treaty.

Jade: Besides, Outworld has won and the emperor will be overjoyed.

Raiden: thank you, John Clyde.

John: don't mention it, just remember what I said.

* Shang Tsung open a portal to Outworld as he, Kitana, Jade, Mileena, Scorpion, Reptile, Ermac, Sheeva and John walked through. John looked back one more time at Sonya and genuinely smiled at her as she returned it with a smile of her own*

Kitana: Hey you okay? You've been quite since we got back.

John: Even though we won, why do I feel like shit?

Jade: you shouldn't feel to bad, you did give the Earthrealm one year of peace.

John: I guess. ( I have to tell them) listen later on tonight I have to talk with the both of you, along with Scorpion and Mileena.

// sorry for the short chapter guys, my head is killing me. So until tomorrow, later//