chapter 6

John: At some point I should learn to cast spell. Should I even revive Sindel, it would make Kitana happy. But she doesn't understand how evil her mother was. Maybe there are some way that I can purge the evil in her heart.

* John just looks at the Mortal kombat 11 cover with a sad look*

John: Kitana is gonna be heartbroken once she learns the truth....I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. For now I  should....huh what are these?

huh what are these?

John: spellbooks, a note?

    Dear John,

    Hey John this is kami, I hope you're enjoying your new life. The books you found contain immense powerful spells that will help you in the future. This will be the last time we talk, good  luck John.
                            Sincerely, Kami

John: Thank you kami, I'll have to look  into these spells later. I got a big fight in the morning.

* It was the next day as John rose up from his slumber. Today he will fight Goro for the right to be called Champion of Outworld.

John managed to get 10 hours of extra  training in since on the out side world  only 10 minutes went by. John was ready to head out until a pool of blood  formed on the floor of his room until it took a  shape of a woman*

 John was ready to head out until a pool of blood  formed on the floor of his room until it took a  shape of a woman*

John: You must Scarlet, Kitana told me  about you. But she didn't mention how beautiful you are.

John: Thank you for the compliment, Nice to finally meet John. I'm here to  escourt you to the Colosseum.

John: led the way.

* As John and Scarlet was on there way to the Colosseum John was still  pondering wheater or not if he should   resurrect Queen Sindel. Right now the only people who knows the real truth about the invasion of Edania and Jared death are Shao Khan, Sindel, himself and Tanya.

Either way Kitana was gonna get heartbroken and devastated. John was brought out of thoughts when they arrived at their destination*

Scarlet: I wish you luck, the only one that could defeat Goroin single combat is the Emperor  himself.

John: Really? Well, there is a first time for everything. Oh here, a drop of my blood will make you immensely powerful that the magical hold Quan Chi has on you will break.

Scarlet: How did you know?

John: I sensed the same foreign magic on you that was on Scorpion, or you can call him Hanzo.

Scarlet: so you know how how my blood magic works?

John: yes, but I can tell you later, but right now I got Shokan Prince to defeat.

* So John walked through the gate and saw all the residents of Outworld are here in attendance. John proceeded forward and and saw Goro, he was indeed a hulking figure. John also saw Shao Khan on his throne.

John also Kitana, Jade and Mileena who gave him loving smile. Scorpion  was there as well. On the other side of Khan was Shang Tsung and a very pissed off Quan Chi. John looked towards Quan Chi with a smirk and mouth the words "your dead"*

Khan: People of Outworld, after 10,000 years we have finally won the 10th Mortal Kombat tournament!

* The entire Colosseum erupted in a loud applause*

Khan: The reason we are here today is to which of these two deserves the title Champion of Outworld. They will fight until either one of them forfeits or dies.

Goro: So you're the one Sheeva mentioned that secured victory for our realm.

John: yes I wish I could face Earthrealm Champion alone, but Shang Tsung and his tricks. At any rate it's an honor to face you Goro.

Goro: same to you, shall we begin?

John: Let's do this.

* As the battle begins both John and Goro was going at it. Despite his size Goro was not lacking in speed, John had to amp up his Haki abilities to high gear. Each blow has more and more power behind them. Goro managed to get a powerful solid hit in on John, but it hardly phased him as Goro saw the look of determination in his eyes*

 Goro managed to get a powerful solid hit in on John, but it hardly phased him as Goro saw the look of determination in his eyes*

Goro: Haha! I like you boy! You have a  warriors spirit! Let's continue!

John: Bring it!

* As the battle resumed Shao Khan looked on and was beyond impressed with John*

Khan: you were right my Daughters, This boy is indeed powerful. That unique ability of his, what is that?

Kitana: He called it Haki father, he told us that there were 3 types of it. The first is called observation Haki, he can see his opponents moves more closely and clearly.

Mileena: his second one is called  armdament or Armor Haki. It can be use to drastically increase John Defenses and Offensive attacks. He can also choose which part of his body he can cover haki with or cover his whole body in it.

Jade: and the last one  is a Conqueror Haki. With this John can literally use his aura as weapon. On a weak minded person they would faint, but good strong minded person they can withstand for a good while.

Khan: These are very useful abilities, can anyone learn them?

Scorpion: The first two yes, anybody can. But the third one from what he explained to me you have to be born with and not alot people can learn it. Its a completely random to see who has it. Like Kitana.

Khan: you have this ability daughter?

Kitana: yes, but I'm nowhere near as perceptive at it as John.

Khan: I  see, then it's decided. Kitana, Jade, Scarlet and Mileena how would you like to be betrothed to John Clyde  as your husband?

Kitana: I would love that very much, how about you girls?

Scarlet/Jade/Mileena: YES!